Juventus VS Atalanta (4 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Thanks AlexDP....
On behalf of Every Juventino in this forum who lives in a place where its IMPOSSIBLE to see any serie A games: :kiss:

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Ok I watched the match on tape delay earlier and I thought we played pretty well. I don't know if it was Juve playing well, or Atalanta playing poorly, but we dominated the first half for the most part (we didn't really have a ton of chances though). Del Piero looked great, the first penatly was so obvious that the ref was pointing at the spot while Del Piero was falling. The second DP goal was briliant. We started to lose interest in the second half, became sloppy, and gave Atalanta some good chances but I never felt like the match was in doubt after it was 2-0. Our midfield did very well in the first half, we gave up virtually no scoring chances and the D was hardly pressured. I thoguht Tacch and Biaocco did a pretty good job, Moretti had his moments, and Camoreasi was dangerous but seemed to have trouble connecting with his final pass to put his teammate in a great scoring position.

Nice win to start the season. Glad to see everyone who thought we had no chance to win anything two weeks ago now think we are going win a treble.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Thanks AlexDP. GREAT job there. :thumb:

But I would prefer goal videos. Where's Nekton? He usually provides goal videos right after the game (Even during the game sometimes).

We need you Nekton.. save us!!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
Camo had a good game bringing a hint of creativity back to our mid and linking well with the front trio.... Maybe a better alternative to zam!!!

do u mean better than zambrotta ?? if u do that's mean u didn't see how zambrotta play :confused:

Fresi... Quality display from this talented young man.... and what a strike!!!! fantastic!!!

how come young man he is 29 years old :confused:

Salas... Dissapointing.... gave nothing.....showed nothing.... Do better next time, We all know he is better than that!!

be fair , he tried hard and very hard , he created 2 chances at least and the third goal started with salas effort

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the first of our many massacres!here's my ratings for the players:

dp 7.5
di vaio 6.5
buffon 6
montero 6
ferrara 7
moretti 7
camoranesi 6.5
baiocco 5.5
thuram 6
nedved 7
salas 6
fresi 7
zenoni 6

MoM:DP

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I watched the game, and Juve really impressed me !!! Especially in the !st half, it almost seemed that after it was 2-0, Atalanta just gave up . That is what made the 2nd half boring, along with Juve just trying to kill time with ball possession.

Are speed was good, our passing sharp, and DP was AWESOME !!! If we play in the CL the way we did today, we should give MANY teams a hard time !!!

DiVaio was also good - a great signing for our new season.

Keep Salas on the bench, DiVaio is WAY better !!!!!

This game was a far cry from the foul-laden, constant stoppages and fake diving I watched in the Roma-Bologna game yesterday.
Totti had the BEST fake dive I've ever seen yesterday. He stumbled about 8 FEET before finally falling- it was great !!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)