Juventus v Napoli sold out (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Sunday’s visit of Napoli will see Juventus Stadium sold out for the third time in the space of just twelve days.
Following the games against Milan (Coppa Italia) and Inter, all tickets for the Napoli encounter – to be played on Sunday 1 April – have also been snapped up within hours of going on general sale.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Such a tiny stadium is easily sold out :p
This is great for the atmosphere, but not so great when you want tickets for a match...
The eventual next step is to increace the pricing of the tickets for such matched first, then normal games and they will increase profits by selling less tickets.
In our expense.
This won't be the pole team anymore, that was one of my main points of criticism, that will become more evident as time goes by...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Such a tiny stadium is easily sold out :p
This is great for the atmosphere, but not so great when you want tickets for a match...
The eventual next step is to increace the pricing of the tickets for such matched first, then normal games and they will increase profits by selling less tickets.
In our expense.
This won't be the pole team anymore, that was one of my main points of criticism, that will become more evident as time goes by...
Whoa?! A fan is suggesting to increase the pricing. For all i care they could make it free.

What the fuck the world is coming to. Everyone sides with the instituion.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    It's not that tiny :p I think it's perfect. Not that I've been there yet :rab:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)