Juventus Next Gen (10 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ive seen Tongya playing a lot and even tho I never considered him as one of our biggest talents, I can’t deny that I’m quite surprised. He’s a jack of all trades, master of none. Can play in every attacking role but didn’t find his best position yet (probably RW), he can finish but doesn’t create or dribble a lot (well he tries but not as successful as Correia). And his finishing is good- but not great.

But considering he’s a regular starter for Italy’s youth teams and from Turin I didn’t expected us swapping him. He’s better than Sekulov for example.

We’ve been spot on with our scouting so I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt, but this one smells like plusvalenza.
Tongya's contract will be expired in June 2021 and his agent is Raiola. Who knows whaf happen. Letting him go for free is worse than getting Marley in return

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I read that this Marley kid has already played 26 games with Marseille’s senior team including some games in the Champions League
yeah which is why I wonder what the actual plan is with him. The French league is shit, but playing in serie C would still be a step back in his development. Seems like a loan out would be the ideal scenario.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
yeah which is why I wonder what the actual plan is with him. The French league is shit, but playing in serie C would still be a step back in his development. Seems like a loan out would be the ideal scenario.
You have a good point.. Imaging going from playing in the Champions League... to play for a Serie C team

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Pirlo: Juve was the first and only team to have the second team. It was the right choice for these players too. It's one thing to play in the Primavera team, but it's another thing to play in the Lega Pro where they gain a lot of experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)