Juventus Next Gen (16 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
not asking me but in my opinion Dragusin, fagioli, and Correia are the three guys most likely to stick at the highest level. Of the three I’d say Fagioli is the most talented
I want Correia to get minutes for us this year, seems like a great prospect. Same with Fagioli. We might end up using Dragusin with the way our CB injuries are going.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does he have a decent chance of being a good player for us?
Seems as likely as any I've seen. At Primavera level players such as Giovinco, Kean and Spinazzola looked like they could have very good pro careers, it was obvious with them throughout international age groups, but Serie C is a good step up, and he looks like he could be another.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seems as likely as any I've seen. At Primavera level players such as Giovinco, Kean and Spinazzola looked like they could have very good pro careers, it was obvious with them throughout international age groups, but Serie C is a good step up, and he looks like he could be another.
Just give me more Italians pls

Hopefully gets some minutes with us then maybe a loan in Serie A

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fagioli is not in good form yet. He can do more than he showed this season, has been injured of course. I thought that I saw him struggling physically.
Yeah he tends to start well but then fades away. You'll be able to tell if he is potentially the real deal in the second half of the season.

To me he looks like someone who would do well with better players. We have to remember that a lot of this team are 19 and 20 years old, with the rest a year or so older (minus the odd veteran). It's more like an U21 team than U23.

A few years ago the Primavera was an U20 league and many of these would have been playing kid's football, now they are mixing it with hairy-arsed blokes who know game management and don't like being embarrassed by a bunch of kids.

Jun 16, 2020
He also had it last year at times, that fading away after 60 or 70 minutes playing, but it was worse in the last games. Probably has something to do with his fitness levels. Also a totally different tactic compared to last season, this one demands more from our CM’s.

Its a bit worrying though as physicality is rated a lot in Italy, more compared to Spain or The Netherlands for example. He’d fit well there I guess.

True what you say about the old situation, this would be his second year at U19 and next year he’d probably be loaned out to some random club.

I was a big fan of him last year and I’m still convinced that he has abilities to reach a high level. His passing technique is something else, hits the ball with so much ease.

Jun 16, 2020
Juventus U23 (3-4-1-2): Nocchi; Delli Carri, Coccolo, Capellini; Di Pardo, Peeters, Ranocchia, Correia; Fagioli; Brighenti, Petrelli. A disp.: Bucosse, Garofani, Oliveira, Troiano, Alcibiade, Leone, Barbieri, Del Sole, Mosti, De Oliveira, Riccio. All.: Lamberto Zauli.

@JuveJay there are YouTube links now, right? Can you share it if you find one.

- - - Updated - - -

https://elevensports.it/live/17956/pergolettese---juventus-u23/0/0/

Got it. Someone removing the snow on the pitch. Match should start soon.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah if you search for the two teams on Youtube they are almost always on there now.

Same:

Didn't have a clue where they are from but apparently it's Crema.

7K watching the Palermo stream. A whole 300 on this one :D

Jun 16, 2020
What a time to be alive men.. No excuses anymore to not follow the youth teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely love those Serie C stadiums. This one could be a training ground from a big club. Some others have stands that are to big, very dirty and old.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Abysmal start from U23, they can't even clear a ball properly. Capellini the first one with an unforced mistake and now the keeper. LMAO at that kick out of hands by Nocchi. I've seen 10 year old kids kick further.

Decent finish though, 1-0 Pergola

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
U23 players furious at the ref now. Correia away on the counter but gets tripped. Ref just gives him a warning. Baffling.

Problem is once you start dropping down the leagues the officials get really shit.

Jun 16, 2020
Fucking hell Petrelli.. those 2 offside moments with that horrible finishing.

- - - Updated - - -

Great work by Ranocchia, this one was impossible to miss for Petrelli.

1-1

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Petrelli goal. Basically a tap in but he made the run. That was all Ranocchia's work, great break.

Should change the team name to Offside U23.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Keeper just passes to Brighenti there but he messes up completely.

I think the icy pitch is playing a part in the game. They have the right idea by getting the ball wide and into the box. We are trying to walk it in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)