Matteo Stoppa (Novara) - €1m
Marco Olivieri (Empoli) - €1m
Edoardo Masciangelo (Lugano) - €1m
Cosimo Marca da Graca (Palermo) - €0.6m
Benjamin Mokulu (Carpi) - €0.45m
Hamza Rafia (Lyon) - €0.4m
Jean-Claude Ntenda (Nantes) - €0.4m

Total: ~€50m

At the same time we have received around €18m in player sales. There are also some further sales due to add to this total.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Matheus Pereira? His swap was Alejandro Marques. Time will tell on that one, Marques is a lot younger, but he does look brilliant in flashes. I don't think Matheus will ever be a starter for a top team, his technique is fantastic but he's quite peripheral.
Matheus had 6 starts this season in Ligue 1 for Dijon, this itself is better than 95% of players we produce.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
During his career as mediocre Serie C level player he started scouting youth tournaments to see if he could make a career as scout when he’d stop playing. He talks about it in this interview:
I liked the bit from 11:27 when Paratici spoke about knowing the non-playing side to the person, and Tek's reply to when Arsenal were scouting him :lol:

Edit: Also, most difficult position to fill? Paratici: "central defender, because they all want to play football and are not authentic defenders". Easy to see why we went all-in with De Ligt and also Demiral then.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Matheus had 6 starts this season in Ligue 1 for Dijon, this itself is better than 95% of players we produce.
That's kind of what I'm saying. He was 21 playing for a very mediocre Ligue 1 side, and didn't really make an impression. Even Mavididi looked pretty good for Dijon.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We don't do much South American scouting, do we?
We'd have someone based in Brazil, Argentina for sure, even if they were independents. Then if a player needs scouting directly by the club they would send one of the numerous European-based scouts from the club.

A quick search, someone like this guy: https://it.linkedin.com/in/giani-lorenzo-81ba01111

International scout, there he is at La Bombonera with a Boca scarf on.

I remember years back it used to be Renzo Castagnini who did the kind of 'final scouting' for the club as he was the chief scout. I'm not 100% who the chief scout is now. Most recently it was Pablo Longoria, and before that it was Javier Ribalta.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
During his career as mediocre Serie C level player he started scouting youth tournaments to see if he could make a career as scout when he’d stop playing. He talks about it in this interview:
Excellent interview

- - - Updated - - -

We'd have someone based in Brazil, Argentina for sure, even if they were independents. Then if a player needs scouting directly by the club they would send one of the numerous European-based scouts from the club.

A quick search, someone like this guy: https://it.linkedin.com/in/giani-lorenzo-81ba01111

International scout, there he is at La Bombonera with a Boca scarf on.

I remember years back it used to be Renzo Castagnini who did the kind of 'final scouting' for the club as he was the chief scout. I'm not 100% who the chief scout is now. Most recently it was Pablo Longoria, and before that it was Javier Ribalta.
Being a football scout must be an amazing job

Apr 17, 2013
So sad that Juve is not playing in the NBA, Fabio could have had so much fun.

Notable U23/U19 signings in the past year:

Alejandro Marques (Barcelona) - €8.2m
Can someone explain to me how we pay 8.2 million a player who has 1 goal in 22 games with barca B ? (according to wiki)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So sad that Juve is not playing in the NBA, Fabio could have had so much fun.

Can someone explain to me how we pay 8.2 million a player who has 1 goal in 22 games with barca B ? (according to wiki)
Accounting nonsense, I think it will be a swap for the same amount for Matheus Pereira to Barcelona, although I am a bit concerned that they loaned him first.

A mini version of the Arthur-Pjanic swap I suppose.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eduardo Mourinho (agent of Felix Correia): "Felix is enthusiastic and believes he can be successful in Italian football. Juventus have been following him for at least two years." [
@TUTTOJUVE_COM
]

Jun 16, 2020
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)