Juventus Next Gen (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Perfect place for Bonucci
Maybe we can bring back cancer boy now. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but Serie C and B are so furious because of this. We are also the only team to create the B team.
Here is more complete roster of our B team:
GOALKEEPERS: Branescu, Busti, Del Favero, Marricchi, Nocchi
DEFENDERS: Andersson, Barlocco, Beruatto, Coccolo, Del Fabro, Delli Carri, Kameraj, Parodi, Vogliacco, Zanandrea, Zappa
MIDS: Di Pardo, Fernandes, Kastanos, Macek, Mosti, Mason, Pereira, Tamba M'Pinda, Toure
ATTACK: Beltrame, Del Sole, Goh, Lanini, Olivieri, Pozzebon, Udoh
Beltrame :lol:

Jul 13, 2010
Hopefully moreno will be here rather than primavera. Cuz if you can dominate youth teams, you can score in Serie C as well

OP
Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #28
    What we need to do with the B team is to get serie B promotion asap.
    Serie C is a joke a league and I doubt anyone who plays there will have any future at Juve.
    Serie B though is a different case as we could play few primavera stars there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Only thing I'm concerned about is that the technical level isn't that great. But these kids will learn a lot being kicked up in the air by some hairy-arsed blokes, it's not kids football and their inexperience will show.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Only thing I'm concerned about is that the technical level isn't that great. But these kids will learn a lot being kicked up in the air by some hairy-arsed blokes, it's not kids football and their inexperience will show.
    It should only (hopefully) be one year in Serie C anyway. I hope we do it in the old Barcelona way, train them in our tactics and then promote them.

OP
    Akshen

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
  • Thread Starter #38
    Imo we will be really lucky to get promotion in the first year. Dont forget that we will have to face senior players teams while core of the B team will be teeenagers. Im afraid it might take few years to get to serie B. Hopefully its dond faster, like it happened with women league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)