Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
I Like both Tiago and Iaquinta, but i dont think they are big players, i would love Henry to be a juventino, but i guess that wasn´t ment to happen, we need a world class CB, cuz, the way i see the defense is our biggest problem, maybe we should get in the run for Chivu.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I Like both Tiago and Iaquinta, but i dont think they are big players, i would love Henry to be a juventino, but i guess that wasn´t ment to happen, we need a world class CB, cuz, the way i see the defense is our biggest problem, maybe we should get in the run for Chivu.
Henry was a juventino..and it didn't work out really well. :p

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #264
    Now after securing Trezeguet for four more years it's time to convince Nedved to play, convince Camo to stay and sign a top notch defender.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    think Camo is way past convincing stage...plus C-Ra doesnt seem to rate him...we still need 2 CBs...enter Milito and Barzagli ;)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    I don't understand who is going to win balls for us in the midfield. It is not good and unneccessary to have an offensive central midfield, especially when we have no CB's. Scarry.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    Quagliarella WANTS Juve and that is the type of player we need right now. He will bring great enthusiasm to the locker room and feel like he needs to earn a roster spot.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
    Trezeguet re-signs with Juve - AP

Related Stories
    >>Iaquinta in, Trezeguet out 12 June 2007
    >>Trezeguet unhappy at Juve 12 June 2007

David Trezeguet, who two weeks ago declared that he was through at Juventus, agreed Monday to extend his contract with the 27-time Italian league champion, news agency ANSA reported.

The 29-year-old French forward was obligated to La Juve through 2008 but added three years to the pact. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Upset with an unspecified offer he called a "ridiculous contract," Trezeguet said there was "no possibility" of him remaining with Juventus, a club he has been with since 2000 and for which he has scored 140 goals. His comments came a day after the finale of the Italian Serie B season.

Trezeguet remained with Juventus after the club was stripped of its 2005 and 2006 Italian league titles and relegated to the second division this past season for its involvement in the country's match-fixing scandal.

He scored 15 goals and helped Juventus win the Serie B, earning it promotion back to the first division for next season.

"We have had long discussions with David and in the end we found a balance that satisfies both of us. We always had the intention of keeping a champion who for seven years has written Juventus' history, scoring many goals and helping us reach important milestones," Juventus CEO Jean Claude Blanc told ANSA.

"We each have clarified our positions and we can only be satisfied with an accord that makes the team competitive at the top levels."

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    i think the money used to sell camo plus some other players could herald in a suprise star player if they choose to sell him
    we still have to sell mirante,kapo,giannechida,zalayeta,tacchinardi.blasi.......
    miccoli will be used to land either luizao or barzagli
    and we still have around 30million to spend from the supposed figure of 63million

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    think Camo is way past convincing stage...plus C-Ra doesnt seem to rate him...we still need 2 CBs...enter Milito and Barzagli ;)
    C-ra... lawl. Of course Ranieri rates him. How can you not rate Camoranesi? And I don't think Camo is past convincing stage. What was Trezeguet then? His situation was way worse. Not to forget Buffon.

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
    Jun 22, 2007
    I like to keep things real, not to think we are getting a dream team like barca or chelsea, but we need at least 1 awesome CB, and an another good 1, and a DMF to break his soul so we can get balls on the MF, i would like Emerson´s return and Milito´s ok i think.

If Rafa Marquez would come that would be awesome (just a dream).
    Too bad Bojinov didnt stay.
    Camo needs to stay.
    HUnteelar, also ok.
    I liked that T.Frings was gona be juventino.

And a question Why does Juve keep looking to south america?Specialy on Argentina????? and why not Brazil????

Nov 28, 2006
    Question to all of u guyz...
    For 1 milion $, would u take Nakamura from Celtic?
    As i read in Goal.com , he has a buy-out clause of 1 milion $ and next year he's a free agent....

What do u think?
    Should Secco bring him?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)