Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) [Discussion thread] (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tomorrow might be the day for the presentation of Criscito and Molinaro. No Nocerino :cry: because he might go on loan/co-ownership :mad: to another Serie A team(Napoli, Udinese, Fiorentina...)
oh thats just pissed me off now! wtf we gifting our best talent in midfield to our rivals for? lets just co own gigi to inter whilst we're at it!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I know, it's stupid. I would of saved the money on Almiron and put it elsewhere for a solid D and kept Nocerino.

anyway, do you guys find it odd that every player linked with us get linked with Fiorentina soon after?

There might be some "friendship" beteween both clubs. :|
Yep, we all know Juve as $$$ for our mercato so the clubs ask for more than the normal market. Fiorentina inquire about the same player to see if the price tag id real.

In return we let them have some Czech players we don't need and a discount on Balzaretti for example.

Not bad!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
anyway, do you guys find it odd that every player linked with us get linked with Fiorentina soon after?

Yep, we all know Juve as $$$ for our mercato so the clubs ask for more than the normal market. Fiorentina inquire about the same player to see if the price tag id real.

In return we let them have some Czech players we don't need and a discount on Balzaretti for example.

Not bad!
YES!!! LIKE GARAY, but I don't think Fiorentina are acting as Mystery shoppers for Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know, it's stupid. I would of saved the money on Almiron and put it elsewhere for a solid D and kept Nocerino.

Not bad!
secco is actually a viola fan, so hes basically being paid by us to work for fiorentina, hence y they have raped us for a year now

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007

Not bad!
Agreed.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Tomorrow might be the day for the presentation of Criscito and Molinaro. No Nocerino :cry: because he might go on loan/co-ownership :mad: to another Serie A team(Napoli, Udinese, Fiorentina...)
What on earth is that supposed to mean?! :wallbang: We're loaning out one of the most promising youngsters in Italy and the lone true destroyer in Italy's U-21 that easily. The only true destroyer we have now is Zanetti who is injury prone, and I don't know what we're planning to do with Tacchinardi. Still, Nocerino's presence is vital.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
What on earth is that supposed to mean?! :wallbang: We're loaning out one of the most promising youngsters in Italy and the lone true destroyer in Italy's U-21 that easily. The only true destroyer we have now is Zanetti who is injury prone, and I don't know what we're planning to do with Tacchinardi. Still, Nocerino's presence is vital.
:tup:

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Agree all the way.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I was really growing fond of the idea of having Nocerino, Giovinco and Marchisio as our midfielders with potential waiting to supplant a struggling veteran. I guess now we'll be lucky to have just Marchisio around this season.

Anyone been keeping an eye on Tacchinardi? Has he lost anything and could he start over Zanetti?

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I agree with you, but maybe our board will surprise as and bring a new DM, in that case i think that is better for Nocerino to go on a loan and play then sit on a bench

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Not bad!
Well of course... Secco is probably working for Corvino as well.

Jul 23, 2006
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)