Juventus Training Camp Dubai (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
I have arrived half hour before the night training session (scheduled at 6pm), but I found out that the team bus has already left so I had to stay in the hotel waiting for the players arrival from the training session.

Unfortunately, when they get back nearly at 8pm I was waiting at the other entrance of the hotel, some other Juventini told us to rush to the other entrance and I hardly arrived while Del Piero was signing autographs and having some photos, but I was too late to have a photo myself while Conte and Buffon was already inside :(

Marchisio arrived then and he was so friendly, he signed autographs and had photos and I have recorded a video for him.

Cheillini entered quickly as if he is in a hurry, Vucinic was there talking in the phone (every single moment I saw him he was talking on the phone :D) with Manninger, Krasic and DC.

We saw all the players entering one of the hotel restaurants for dinner and then we were asked by the security to leave.

Of course we didn't listen :D, I stayed at a coffee Shop where Elia was having a shisha and from there I avoided the security to a bar where I have found (Conte, Pirlo, Pepe, Quag, Matri and Bonnucci).

I couldn't have picture with Pirlo as he suddenly disappeared while I was having picture with the others, Matri was talking on the mobile with his girl and he didn't even notice me (who can blame him :D) when I asked him for picture while I didn't have any interest to have a picture with Bonnucci.

Security measures increased the day I came in as yesterday one of the supporters succeed to avoid the security and give Del Piero a hug and a lot of kisses.

Conte was amazing and so humble, he was so friendly and gave a lot of time to the fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
fuck fuck fuck. I didn't know it was that easy! Another friend got a Juve shirt signed by most players

I hate me hate me hate me

:sergio:

Happy for you though brother..

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    fuck fuck fuck. I didn't know it was that easy! Another friend got a Juve shirt signed by most players

I hate me hate me hate me

:sergio:

Happy for you though brother..
    Actually it was not easy at all, I had to wait from 5pm till 11pm and to avoid the security to take those pictures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)