Juventus to play in Australia next month (38 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
come on anyone got info on their arrival, open training and autograph session? :(
Might have to get in touch with the newspapers and tv stations to find out what time they arrive.

Nice pics.
Only 7,000 tix left available for Telstra Dome.
I also live close to the airport, so would love to go when they arrive.
Anyone else here on the Melbourne Victory forum as well??
I'm on the Melb Vic forums but I can't post any messages

Aug 1, 2003
are they arriving on the 26th though ? damn gotta do some digging up. right now im banking on the autograph session but juvemember hasnt given out any information yet.. im starting to get irritated :D

Aug 1, 2003
well apparently they announced their time of arrival in hongkong at the official website (though im not sure if that news was published AFTER they actually arrived..?) and apparently someone has received a mail from juvemember about the details of the autograph session in hong kong, but ive got nothing in my inbox so far which is crap because ive submitted my name and surname as requested... bah

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #269
    Juventus are set to field a team of international stars for their encounter with Melbourne Victory on Friday 30 May at the Telstra Dome.

Less than 6500 tickets remain for the blockbuster match, which is expected to see Juventus players David Trezeguet, Tiago Mendes, Hasan Salihamidzic and Alessandro Birindelli all line up for the Turin club.

Aussie goalkeeper Jess Vanstrattan is part of the travelling party and he may have some role in next Friday's match, with number one keeper Gianluigi Buffon involved in Euro 2008 preparations with the Italian national team.

Juventus who will play in next season's edition of the UEFA Champions League after finishing third in Serie A, will give both Victory and Juve fans a chance to see them train at Princes Park on Tuesday, then at the Telstra Dome on the eve of the game.

Juve lost to Hong Kong outfit South China on Thursday with defender Jonathon Zebina netting the solitary goal for the travelling side.

"I think it was a good performance," said Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri.

“It was a good match for both teams. We tried until the end of the match to draw, but well done to South China."

"The important thing is that there were no injuries."

Juventus will now play games against Shanghai Shenhua and against now relegated Serie A side Parma on Saturday before arriving in Melbourne on Tuesday morning.

Juventus squad to play Melbourne Victory: Alessandro Birindelli, Tiago Cardoso Mendes, Luca Castelli, Gianmarco Fiori, Nicola Legrottaglie, Marco Marchionni, Cristian Molinaro, Cristiano Novembre, Raffaele Palladino, Michele Paolucci, Cristian Pasquato, Andrea Rossi, Hasan Salihamidzic, Guglielmo Stendardo, David Trezeguet, Jess Vanstrattan, Carlo Vecchione, Cristiano Zanetti, Jonathan Zebina.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/australia/trezeguet-headlines-juve-squad-119137/

Aug 1, 2003
    how fantastic is this - i practically have no classes on tuesday and thursday! princes park and telstra dome! how great ill be there!
    oh, this does mean that they will arrive on monday then i assume. wonder what time it'll be.

canguro

May 6, 2008
    Might have to get in touch with the newspapers and tv stations to find out what time they arrive.

I'm on the Melb Vic forums but I can't post any messages
    They closed down all new registrations for a while, but is open again. If you can't post or are awaiting acount activation, try sending a pm to Seb on that site. 6 days and counting.............

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    poor turn out its disapointing especially for amount of coin people are paying for this match they lost there first game, i can see a loss even tho melb are not quality by any means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)