Juventus to play in Australia next month (32 Viewers)

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #204
    can you explain more , so you are saying it is not good living in australia , is too expensive now ?? did you notice a big increase in prices with the increase in oil prices ?? why milborne is better ??
    sure its ok living in australia, but i certainly wouldnt compare it to europe. Yes, everything has gotten expensive over the last few years, oil prices arent looking like they are going to drop. In my opinion, the lifestyle in melbourne is much better than sydney, it is more laid back. Also, they recently did a survey in Sydney on where people would rather live, Melbourne of Sydney? The result, about 80% in favour of Melbourne. But still, i wouldnt compare Europe's lifestyle to that of Sydney or the rest of Australia for that matter..

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    go live in queensland!

in aus everything is getting more expensive and harder, also buying a house here is pretty annoying since our stamp duty price is the highest in the world. in victoria that is.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    my personal advice to you is stay away! im over this place, its just one big rat race!
    if you still do end up moving down under, i suggest melbourne over sydney 100%
    If you don't like it in Australia, move somewhere else.. I'm not trying to be rude or anything

OP
    francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #210
    If you don't like it in Australia, move somewhere else.. I'm not trying to be rude or anything
    wish it was that easy mate
    i have my family here, i have work commitments and im still young
    though i would like to move someday, if possible id move to italy or england.

OP
    francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
    Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #211
    on another note:

nedved has decided he is not coming out of international retirement
    we will be seeing him in melbourne.. WOO! cant wait

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
    to semprejuve damn man that sucks about your nonoo but shuld be alrite which is good, but man going from aus to italia wen juve r goin from italia to aus, good luck next time wenevr that will be..............................................................

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    go live in queensland!

in aus everything is getting more expensive and harder, also buying a house here is pretty annoying since our stamp duty price is the highest in the world. in victoria that is.
    what do you mean by stamp duty price ??
    do you think brisbane is better then sydney , the same as milborne??

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    to semprejuve damn man that sucks about your nonoo but shuld be alrite which is good, but man going from aus to italia wen juve r goin from italia to aus, good luck next time wenevr that will be..............................................................

thanks mate,k does any 1 no when next season begins?

what do you mean by stamp duty price ??
    do you think brisbane is better then sydney , the same as milborne??
    its when u buy a house, and i think its in the order of brisbane, melbourne sydney.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    I'm thinking of going on holiday in Australia, when is the best time and where should I go and stay
    don't want to get stuck in a desert or in a monsoon

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    I'm thinking of going on holiday in Australia, when is the best time and where should I go and stay
    don't want to get stuck in a desert or in a monsoon
    Go in the summer (Dec-Feb) everything is a bit more livelier and many more things are happening.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    wish it was that easy mate
    i have my family here, i have work commitments and im still young
    though i would like to move someday, if possible id move to italy or england.
    I felt the same need to get out of Australia so after i finish my degree later this year there's a very good possibility i'll be moving over to London as I'm past the prelimanary interviews.. my dream is to work in Turin or Milan but at this stage that's not realistic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)