Juventus to play in Australia next month (38 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Here's some more info about the tour, not sure how much of these are true

-juve will bring 44 people that involves 19 players
-flying business class and staying at the hilton for 6 days, they arrive on the 26th
-they're here for the italian festival which will be in lygon street
-players will be in a short film to be beemed around the world for melbourne tourism
-the match will be shown to more then 40 countries throughtout europe and asia to an audience in the tens of millions
-melbourne victory are looking for a suitable training ground for them, most likely be at olympic park
-the open training session will be open to the public expected 10,000 people

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i emailed MP&Silva or whatever they're called on monday asking about the tour details with public appearances of the team and training venues but i didnt get a reply from the bastards yet

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I mean I thought she was banned for real out of the blue.

P.S Never noticed, first reaction is the natural one when you see those magical fascist words hehe.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
well my grandfather in italy suffered a stroke and were flying over there pretty soon and i probably will miss it and i dont want to sound heartless but god i wish i could see it, its a dream of mine but i guess family is more important. my grandfather is ok though.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
well my grandfather in italy suffered a stroke and were flying over there pretty soon and i probably will miss it and i dont want to sound heartless but god i wish i could see it, its a dream of mine but i guess family is more important. my grandfather is ok though.
i hope your grandfather become in better health and yes family is more important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)