Juventus to play in Australia next month (39 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
me and my mates were thinking of puting an inter jersey on a pole and burning it lol, but we would get kicked out.
And spend the night in lockup (if ur +18) plus a hefty fine lol

For as much as i hate Inter and I'm ashamed of it but, i'm actually friends with an Interista as most people here in Aus are strictly EPL obsessed.. It's nice to vent ur anger at someone who actually understands our hatred for them rather than a deadshit EPL fan who has no idea

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And spend the night in lockup (if ur +18) plus a hefty fine lol

For as much as i hate Inter and I'm ashamed of it but, i'm actually friends with an Interista as most people here in Aus are strictly EPL obsessed.. It's nice to vent ur anger at someone who actually understands our hatred for them rather than a deadshit EPL fan who has no idea
ye same i have an interista freind and i give him shit all the time and im 14 by the way.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
lol well we can at least sing "inter merda ale"! My interista friend wanted to come and wear his jersey! lol
I'm only 16 but i'm still going to be drinking i'd say.
My friend wants to let a flare off. You can go to an AFL game and tape one under a seat and it will never be found (My dad left his wallet in the MCG and he found it in the exact same place the next week). The problem is the fine (if you get caught) and getting banned but who cares its only telstra dome.
Oh well...maybe leave the drunken antics for the trip to Lygon st lol who knows.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Daaaamn I really want to trek down to Melbourne to watch the game and meet you lot, but I'm still not 100% on whether I'll be starting a new job then or not :(

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Juve release tour dates
Tuesday 29 April, 2008

Juventus have finalised the itinerary for their three-stop Asia-Pacific tour at the end of May.

The Bianconeri – minus the players involved in Euro 2008 – are returning to Asia for the first time since 2005 when they played Japan and Hong Kong.

A Juve side will play in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Melbourne in a bid to encourage the club’s growth in the lucrative Asian market.

“Juventus have over 170 million supporters globally with a large proportion in the Asia-Pacific region,” Old Lady director Jean-Claude Blanc explained.

“With the bulk of the Bianconeri’s fans unable to watch the team in Italy, the Asia-Pacific Tour will provide us with the opportunity to reach out to our ever-growing Asian fan-base.

“With that in mind, we are expecting strong turnouts at the matches.”

Juve’s Asian Pacific Tour 2008:

May 22 – South China (Hong Kong)
May 24 – FIAT Cup – Shanghai Shenhua and Parma (Shanghai)
May 30 – Melbourne Victory (Melbourne)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I hope Juve take full advantage of this tour and get as many fans on board as possible. We need to advertise & market our brand absolutely everywhere and make as much hoo haa and get noticed as much as we can.. In short we need to suck Asia dry of all the money we can (as in shirt sales & marketing our brand)

If we gain a foothold in Asia it could be our key to compete with the likes of Moratti and Berlusconi's money without relying on the Elkann's and we all know they don't wanna put in serious funds. Our transfer funds (in the future, not so much immediately) will be considerably larger if this tour operates with optimum success and we spread the Juve name everywhere

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yes tru...but the question is who will go to Euro cup? I know there will definatly be no Mauro or DP but who are the possibilities?? Will we already have new players by then?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When do on-loan players return? Isn't it June 30/ July 1? :confused:
They are in our books before that, but that date is usually when the preparation for the new season officially starts, their are off duty but the season changes.

And last tours, we had several young primavera players and loaned out youths with us, together with non-juve players to fill out the squad (that Parisi due from Messina was there etc). For sure our loaned out youngsters will be taken for this trip, the league ends several weeks before this trip, and there is no reason for them to stay around in their loaned out clubs they are about to leave. Except them and other young players to be taken for the trip. Ranieri even mentions it a little vaguely here:

http://www.juventustour2008.com/

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
lol well we can at least sing "inter merda ale"! My interista friend wanted to come and wear his jersey! lol
I'm only 16 but i'm still going to be drinking i'd say.
My friend wants to let a flare off. You can go to an AFL game and tape one under a seat and it will never be found (My dad left his wallet in the MCG and he found it in the exact same place the next week). The problem is the fine (if you get caught) and getting banned but who cares its only telstra dome.
Oh well...maybe leave the drunken antics for the trip to Lygon st lol who knows.
correct me if i am wrong as i am normally standing up drinking at teh footy at the telstra dome but dont the seats fold up? so taping something underneath will be clearly visable?

And they normally have cleaners who go around and pick up everyones shit left after the game.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
correct me if i am wrong as i am normally standing up drinking at teh footy at the telstra dome but dont the seats fold up? so taping something underneath will be clearly visable?

And they normally have cleaners who go around and pick up everyones shit left after the game.
this is tru..i didnt think about that haha but no they wudnt pick it up. I used the example of my dad leaving his wallet at the MCG

never the less.....i wanna try n get a flare or two in there. It cant be impossible to get away with it

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it will be hard and keep in mind juve dont play there every week...security will be tight and if u get kicked out you'll be cursing for quite some time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)