Juventus to play in 2018 MLS All-Star Game (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
July 25: Bayern Munich, 19.00 - Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia
July 28: Benfica, 13.00 - Red Bull Arena, Harrison, New Jersey
August 1: MLS all-stars, 19.30 - Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta
August 4: Real Madrid, 18.00 - FedEx Field, Landover, Maryland

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hate these games. I feel like they're a total rip off. Only game I want abroad is the Supercoppa, because at least foreign fans will be guaranteed we make an effort.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hate these games. I feel like they're a total rip off. Only game I want abroad is the Supercoppa, because at least foreign fans will be guaranteed we make an effort.
At least the Italian players will be there (what’s left of them) :seven:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
3 days between each friendly. Just gotta hope we miraculously stay injury free :xfinger:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks like I'll be going to two of the games...one in Atalanta vs MLS allstars (lol - zlatan and gio, don't care about the rest) and the one vs Real madrid in Maryland.

Never seen them live in my life, and in the span of less than I week I see them twice :heart:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventus to lose to Atlanta, become laughing stock and American media will not stop talking about it for months, mercato to collapse shortly afterwards gg

:weee: gonna see if tix are cheap
They are definitely NOT cheap. I went to the match against Barcelona and it was crazy expensive. The one against Roma in Boston was a lot cheaper, but that drive there and back on a Sunday before a 12 hours workday was murder :p.

That said, maybe I can see all three ICC games this year :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)