Juventus Tifosi, What do they say? (1 Viewer)

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
Fo you guys out there that know italian.... What does these Tifosi say/mean???

For the rest of you guys. LOOK AT THE STADIO DELLE ALPI!!!! :eyebrows:

Tifo Vs Torino... a Picture of an older brother and a smaller brother looking like a pig :D

I think from CL final Vs Milan

Change of president in the club??

????

????

???

When we won th league 2005!!

Against Fiorentina... but what does it say??

????

This game Vs Milan (0-0)

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i was at that juve-toro one, it was amazing how they rolled that whole sign out in under 30 seconds :shocked:

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
Ciao Presidente means good bye president. I think it was when the ex juve president die.

battaglie verso la gloria:vinci juve per continuare a screvere la storia means somenthing like that - battles towards the Glory:juve keep wining to make history

Irriducibilli it's that name of tifosi in italy. l'calcio in italia menas the football in italy.

Batte sempre piu forte means that our hearts always beat strong.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
come puo un scolgio arginare il mare, i think it means "how can a reef hold the sea in check"

edit: and "viviamo di emozioni che solo tu sai dire" means "we live emotions that only you can tell"

delpibra

May 12, 2005
These are nothing compared to the ones that Milan and Roma fans make, but they're still nice imho :) Anyway, I'm Italian, I'll try to translate them...

"Juventus Taourinorum" it's Latin. It means "Juventus from Turin".

"In Campo 11 Piemontesi Tosti" it's a phrase from the former Juve President Gianni Agnelli and it means "11 strong Piemontesi (= from the italian region in which is Turin) on the field".

"Ciao Presidente" as someone else already said, this the last goodbye of the fans to our historical dead President Gianni Agnelli :cry:

"7 Battaglie Verso la Gloria: Vinci Juve Per Continuare a Scrivere La Storia" it means "7 battles towards glory: Juve, keep winning to keep writing History".

"Irriducibili" is a former group of fans that was in Curva Nord, they don't exist anymore.

"Totus Tuus" it's Latin. It is a prayer that Pope John Paul II dedicated to Virgin Mary and it means "Totally Yours" (I was there...under the T of Tuus :D )

"Viviamo Di Emozioni Che Solo Tu Sai Darci" it means something like "We live thanks to the emotions only you can give us".

"A lè Bianca e Neira" it' Turin dialect...it means "Go Black and White"

"Povero Diavolo Che Pena Ci Fai" it's from an italian song by Riccardo Cocciante, "Bella Senz'Anima" ("Beautiful Without a Soul")...it means "Poor Devil (Milan's nickname) we pity you".

"Batte Sempre Più Forte" it's referred to the heart: "It beats stronger and stronger".

"Quello Che C'è In Fondo Al Cuore Non Muore Mai": "What lies deep in the heart never dies".

"Come Può Uno Scoglio Arginare Il Mare" it's from another italian song, by Lucio Battisti, which is called "Io Vorrei, Non Vorrei, Ma Se Vuoi" ("I Would Want, I Wouldn't Want, But If You Want"): it means "How can a reef hold the sea".

"Da Un Secolo Di Calcio Dominiamo Questo Pianeta" I think it's from the celebrations for the 100th Juventus "birthday" in 1997...it means "From a century of football we dominate this planet".

"Guardateci Sul Petto e Portateci Rispetto" it means "Look us on the chest (meaning the shirt, where is the scudetto) and respect us".

this one:

I think it is dedicated to the former player and captain Antonio Conte (the shirt n. 8). I can't read well, but I think it says something like "Cuore Grinta e Umiltà, Antonio Conte Idolo Degli Ultrà" which means "Heart, fighting spirit and humility, Antonio Conte idol of the fans".

hope you appreciate :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)