Juventus Tifosi, What do they say? (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey Tedi, is it true that Juve has the biggest base in Uppsala when it comes to Sweden?

And is it true that Göteborg has the biggest Inter fans base?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am a member in juventusclub.se but I don't post there much. What is the club doing other than organizing this trip to Torino? Is anyone going to London?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My nick is Jeeks, can you point me out to the thread where they are talking about it? I think I will be going there as well.

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
delpibra said:
These are nothing compared to the ones that Milan and Roma fans make, but they're still nice imho :) Anyway, I'm Italian, I'll try to translate them...

"Juventus Taourinorum" it's Latin. It means "Juventus from Turin".

"In Campo 11 Piemontesi Tosti" it's a phrase from the former Juve President Gianni Agnelli and it means "11 strong Piemontesi (= from the italian region in which is Turin) on the field".

"Ciao Presidente" as someone else already said, this the last goodbye of the fans to our historical dead President Gianni Agnelli :cry:

"7 Battaglie Verso la Gloria: Vinci Juve Per Continuare a Scrivere La Storia" it means "7 battles towards glory: Juve, keep winning to keep writing History".

"Irriducibili" is a former group of fans that was in Curva Nord, they don't exist anymore.

"Totus Tuus" it's Latin. It is a prayer that Pope John Paul II dedicated to Virgin Mary and it means "Totally Yours" (I was there...under the T of Tuus :D )

"Viviamo Di Emozioni Che Solo Tu Sai Darci" it means something like "We live thanks to the emotions only you can give us".

"A lè Bianca e Neira" it' Turin dialect...it means "Go Black and White"

"Povero Diavolo Che Pena Ci Fai" it's from an italian song by Riccardo Cocciante, "Bella Senz'Anima" ("Beautiful Without a Soul")...it means "Poor Devil (Milan's nickname) we pity you".

"Batte Sempre Più Forte" it's referred to the heart: "It beats stronger and stronger".

"Quello Che C'è In Fondo Al Cuore Non Muore Mai": "What lies deep in the heart never dies".

"Come Può Uno Scoglio Arginare Il Mare" it's from another italian song, by Lucio Battisti, which is called "Io Vorrei, Non Vorrei, Ma Se Vuoi" ("I Would Want, I Wouldn't Want, But If You Want"): it means "How can a reef hold the sea".

"Da Un Secolo Di Calcio Dominiamo Questo Pianeta" I think it's from the celebrations for the 100th Juventus "birthday" in 1997...it means "From a century of football we dominate this planet".

"Guardateci Sul Petto e Portateci Rispetto" it means "Look us on the chest (meaning the shirt, where is the scudetto) and respect us".

this one:

I think it is dedicated to the former player and captain Antonio Conte (the shirt n. 8). I can't read well, but I think it says something like "Cuore Grinta e Umiltà, Antonio Conte Idolo Degli Ultrà" which means "Heart, fighting spirit and humility, Antonio Conte idol of the fans".

hope you appreciate :)

Thanks a lot and welcome to the forum ;)

OP
Camoranesi16

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    delpibra said:
    These are nothing compared to the ones that Milan and Roma fans make, but they're still nice imho :) Anyway, I'm Italian, I'll try to translate them...

"Juventus Taourinorum" it's Latin. It means "Juventus from Turin".

"In Campo 11 Piemontesi Tosti" it's a phrase from the former Juve President Gianni Agnelli and it means "11 strong Piemontesi (= from the italian region in which is Turin) on the field".

"Ciao Presidente" as someone else already said, this the last goodbye of the fans to our historical dead President Gianni Agnelli :cry:

"7 Battaglie Verso la Gloria: Vinci Juve Per Continuare a Scrivere La Storia" it means "7 battles towards glory: Juve, keep winning to keep writing History".

"Irriducibili" is a former group of fans that was in Curva Nord, they don't exist anymore.

"Totus Tuus" it's Latin. It is a prayer that Pope John Paul II dedicated to Virgin Mary and it means "Totally Yours" (I was there...under the T of Tuus :D )

"Viviamo Di Emozioni Che Solo Tu Sai Darci" it means something like "We live thanks to the emotions only you can give us".

"A lè Bianca e Neira" it' Turin dialect...it means "Go Black and White"

"Povero Diavolo Che Pena Ci Fai" it's from an italian song by Riccardo Cocciante, "Bella Senz'Anima" ("Beautiful Without a Soul")...it means "Poor Devil (Milan's nickname) we pity you".

"Batte Sempre Più Forte" it's referred to the heart: "It beats stronger and stronger".

"Quello Che C'è In Fondo Al Cuore Non Muore Mai": "What lies deep in the heart never dies".

"Come Può Uno Scoglio Arginare Il Mare" it's from another italian song, by Lucio Battisti, which is called "Io Vorrei, Non Vorrei, Ma Se Vuoi" ("I Would Want, I Wouldn't Want, But If You Want"): it means "How can a reef hold the sea".

"Da Un Secolo Di Calcio Dominiamo Questo Pianeta" I think it's from the celebrations for the 100th Juventus "birthday" in 1997...it means "From a century of football we dominate this planet".

"Guardateci Sul Petto e Portateci Rispetto" it means "Look us on the chest (meaning the shirt, where is the scudetto) and respect us".

this one:

I think it is dedicated to the former player and captain Antonio Conte (the shirt n. 8). I can't read well, but I think it says something like "Cuore Grinta e Umiltà, Antonio Conte Idolo Degli Ultrà" which means "Heart, fighting spirit and humility, Antonio Conte idol of the fans".

hope you appreciate :)

Thanks man!! Great reply! :D

Now keep posting Images of Juve Crowds

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Because this is the topic about Juventus tifosi, i need to ask one question beacuse I'm not sure 100%. Juventus Tifosi are they on curva sud (south) or nord (north)???

I'think that they are on Curva south but as I sad i'm not sure

delpibra

May 12, 2005
    goggo said:
    Because this is the topic about Juventus tifosi, i need to ask one question beacuse I'm not sure 100%. Juventus Tifosi are they on curva sud (south) or nord (north)???

I'think that they are on Curva south but as I sad i'm not sure
    The main groups of supporters (Drughi, Arditi, Vikings...) are on Curva Sud (south). Curva Nord when Juventus plays is occupied by Juve Clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)