Juventus - The Immovable Object (1 Viewer)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
The kid has a bright future in front of him...and I hope he will get to go to Ath. Madrid and be their first choice keeper :)

Back to Juve, I think I shall wait for a few more big matches to judge how good our current team really is...

Buy on AliExpress.com

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
Well its unfair to have a national goalkeeper as our reserve so lets leave carini out of this. When we had him he was under 21 or something but now i think he has reached a certain age where we cant let him chill on the bench.

There are many impressive youngsters out there to make as our reserve. If needed, i am sure Moggi will find that youngster.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azizhen ] ++
Well its unfair to have a national goalkeeper as our reserve so lets leave carini out of this. When we had him he was under 21 or something but now i think he has reached a certain age where we cant let him chill on the bench.

There are many impressive youngsters out there to make as our reserve. If needed, i am sure Moggi will find that youngster.
;) right!

Aug 1, 2003
whatever it is better have the young goalie as our backup than chimenti. HONESTLY. i just cant imagine him playing in CL. juve defenders are found quoting saying that they play better because they know gigi's behind them. i dont think chimenti gives our defenders that sense of security..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hey guys have written a column similar to this topic in the colums section on this site.
Check it out.
I feel if nething can bring Juve down this year. Its not ne single team. Its their complacency.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

I feel if nething can bring Juve down this year. Its not ne single team. Its their complacency.
True, that. If we have the right attitude, we can currently beat any team in the world. It's when we start getting cocky and falling asleep on the pitch, that we'll lose games

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sadly tho, Manyoo will always be able to bring us down, no matter how well we play. I just hope someone else will knock them out of the CL before we get to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)