Juventus stocks record fall (2 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve will stay in Seria A. So, considering how rampant the apparent corruption in Italian soccer is, what are the real chances that Juventus will be sent down to Serie B or Serie C? About the same chance that I’ll be signed by AC Milan. Seriously, Juve earns everyone in the Italian soccer world a lot of money. Does anyone think that the federation capos are going to shoot their golden-egg-laying goose? No way. This investigation into corruption will be settled the old fashioned way: with more corruption

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
m_elayyan said:
Juve will stay in Seria A. So, considering how rampant the apparent corruption in Italian soccer is, what are the real chances that Juventus will be sent down to Serie B or Serie C? About the same chance that I’ll be signed by AC Milan. Seriously, Juve earns everyone in the Italian soccer world a lot of money. Does anyone think that the federation capos are going to shoot their golden-egg-laying goose? No way. This investigation into corruption will be settled the old fashioned way: with more corruption

Although I fully understand your pessimistic optimism, I feel you are wrong. Not to suggest that I believe we will be so severly punished as to be relegated.
I feel in this land a new general sense of liberation, a sense of the old corrupt order being challenged and confronted. The people have had enough, the fans have had enough. The jokes have turned sour.

We have a chance here to take on this challenge and move Juventus into an even brighter future:

The appointment of Platini would show that a new broom is being used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)