Juventus Stickers (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
safdav, the filesize of that avatar is too big. Either take out some frames or reduce the quality of the images. (I suggest the former)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
besides, you can't have an avatar until you reach 100posts... But welcome anyway mate, good to have you with us... :)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
ehm maybe strange question but i have t-shirt from the worldcup of juventus and there was a sumo wrestler on it with a tattoo of the logo of juventus with a dragon does anyone have a picture of it i want that as my tattoo. i will get it in september. so please can someone help me

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Sean Penn looks kinda like Francesco Totti. At least on 21 Grams
You're probably right. I mean, You need to be on 21 grams of some funky stuff to think Sean Penn looks like Francesco Totti :p

Nah j/k dude, I kind of know what you mean ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by safdav ] ++
I'm very sad becouse Macedony won Armenia 3:0...
PPL can you say me this emblem is new ???
you mean to resize it to the avatar size?

you can't have an avatar until you have 100 posts.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by safdav ] ++
Thanks for assistanse.PPL can you halp me.Emerson will play in Juve?Plz answer me,because I saw in www.juvefc.com that Emerson,Zebina,Kapo & maybe Canavaro will pkay in JUVE:cheesy:
your behinde mate... zebina, kapo & emerson are all JUVE PLAYERS..

cannavaro almost :D !

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Respect your cars and dont plaster them in stickers, no matter what the stickers are. They make the car look so unclassy.

not a juve sticker!! yeah, the new logo is definitely not as good as the old one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)