Juventus stand United (1 Viewer)

Jul 16, 2006
Ciao All, New member here, but would just like to say that I have felt more passion for Juve over the past 10 days or so than I have in 10 years previously. We have just lost 4 world class players, but we have twice as many still at the club, with the Capitano promising to stay, along with Nedved, Buffon, Marchionni, Bojinov, Birindelli and Zanetti. We will not get promoted this year, but will survive and get promoted the next season. Our aim - European Champions 2010.

Right, I'm off to buy the new shirt..............Forza Juve..........
:toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
juvepersempre said:
Ciao All, New member here, but would just like to say that I have felt more passion for Juve over the past 10 days or so than I have in 10 years previously. We have just lost 4 world class players, but we have twice as many still at the club, with the Capitano promising to stay, along with Nedved, Buffon, Marchionni, Bojinov, Birindelli and Zanetti. We will not get promoted this year, but will survive and get promoted the next season. Our aim - European Champions 2010.

Right, I'm off to buy the new shirt..............Forza Juve..........
:toast:

wow, how cant u think we will get promtoted this year......serie B isnt the greatest league in the world.

OP
juvepersempre
Jul 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Well we can get promoted this year, and the Juventini on this site have encouraged me with their optimism. If we get a reduction on the points deficit we can defo go up, and even with 30 pt deduction, we will have to slay the league, which also includes Lazio and Fiorentina remember...but come on Juve, Serie A isnt Serie A without us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)