Juventus Staff (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Arson attempt on Report journalist

The journalist who among other things recently investigated organised crime attempts to infiltrate the Juventus ultras was the victim of an arson attempt.
Federico Ruffo was behind the recent Rai 3 programme Report’s look into the 'Ndrangheta links with members of the Juve ultras groups, with tickets sold on at inflated prices.
There was also the death of Juventus fan Raffaello Bucci, who had been working for the club, but also collaborating with police.
It was ruled to be a suicide, but wiretaps suggest he could've been threatened before jumping off a bridge.
According to Il Mattino newspaper, Ruffo was at home in Ostia near Rome when at 4.30am a red cross was painted on his walls and petrol was poured on to the doorway.
Before it could be lit, the barking of a dog raised the alarm and the arsonists were chased away.
This is being considered an attempt at intimidation towards the reporter, although it is not clear who is behind it or which of his investigations prompted the reaction.
However, Ruffo and the Report crew had already said they received intimidatory messages and threats of legal action before airing the investigation on Juventus and their ultras.

https://www.football-italia.net/130671/arson-attempt-report-journalist

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
that's brutal, the sooner we distance ourselves from these shady people, the better. I'd prefer club organized choreography and atmosphere in the stands done by someone talented (not the #It's Time crap) instead of "real ultras" who can do all sorts of damage

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
that's brutal, the sooner we distance ourselves from these shady people, the better. I'd prefer club organized choreography and atmosphere in the stands done by someone talented (not the #It's Time crap) instead of "real ultras" who can do all sorts of damage
To be fair, those people can fuck off AND we could have better coreo :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Interesting. I was close to Bangor, Maine over the Holidays.

Bangor to Bangor.png

- - - Updated - - -

Now we know why the Ramsey move is so pressing. :numnum:
Bangor, Wales is the arse end of nowhere so she's done well for herself. Gwynedd is nice if you like rambling and stuff I guess.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Beppe Marotta could not be the only director to swap Juventus with Inter. Federico Cherubini, in fact, i salso being linked with the Nerazzurri. The former responsible of Juventus’ Youth Sector, has just been promoted to the role of vice-sporting director.

Cherubini is close to both Paratici and Marotta with the latter who brought him to Juventus.

Today, the future of Cherubini in Turin is strictly under observation. Juventus has recently confirmed the arrival of a new youth sector responsible: Filippo Fusco and Cherubini has a two and a half years contract left with Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)