Juventus Shirts (12 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
what's sad about it @Scottish @Stevie ? genuine question. any other potential sponsor would probably pay less, imo it's a good deal under current circumstances :boh: or is it from a design point of view? the jeep logo is indeed uggo usually, so if that's your point then i partly agree
I'd prefer it to Riyadh Air but the problem with the recent Jeep designs is that they've incorporated these horrible-looking lightning patterns or sub-sponsorships like the 4xe that make it look ugly. The 21/22 kit would have been a thing of beauty if it hadn't been ruined by that tacky 4xe.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
what's sad about it @Scottish @Stevie ? genuine question. any other potential sponsor would probably pay less, imo it's a good deal under current circumstances :boh: or is it from a design point of view? the jeep logo is indeed uggo usually, so if that's your point then i partly agree
Design. That lightning shit is for Guy Fieri and similar buffoons. What it's doing on a Juve shirt I don't understand.

As for the less money elsewhere: an owner sponsoring his own team is the major loophole against FFP laws. Why don't they give us huge sponsorship money if we're concerned about getting a good deal on it?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We're really not in a position to laugh at anybodys kit tbh. Doesn't look too bad besides the colour scheme imo
the inconsistent direction of the stripes alone makes it worse than any jj kit lately

and they also have the audacity to put the 2nd star. fucking scum

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
After our recent disasters I am happy with this. I just don't understand why Adidas have gone so big with their logo, it looks ridiculous. Same goes for the national team kits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)