Juventus Shirts (16 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I think I like it. But for away game, isn't it too similar as home shirt? Will be using the third kit a lot then but maybe that's the plan/aim.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The thing with Adidas & Nike is they have their hipster eye catching but ugly designs and they stick with them

Unfortunately for us, the current trend is to make stripes look hand drawn and or like skid marks on a road & stripes are kind of our thing.

These guys actively choose to make "contemporary" I.E ugly kits on purpose. Because apparently sticking with what works fashion wise isn't innovative enough and won't keep people in a job.

If these pricks were in charge of making cars they'd find a way to use square wheels I'm sure.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Kappa make the best kits by far. Would love to have them making our kits again
imo it's about distribution network more than about who makes the best kits, I don't think the club would have trouble finding a designer or a manufacturer ourselves, but we need the global reach in sports stores all over the world these companies have, that's why they get to milk us.

Nike is twice as big as Adidas and Adidas is probably around 100 times as big as Kappa, I don't think we're switching to them anywhere in the near future. Maybe Puma is a third realistic option.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
imo it's about distribution network more than about who makes the best kits
it's all about the contract, not the size of the manufacturer

after the cr signing, our renegotiated deal with adidas means 46m plus bonus per season until 2027 (a bit less without cl, public numbers aren't available; see also damages caused by ceferin/gravina), while nike paid around 15m. night and day

Strickland

May 17, 2019
it's all about the contract, not the size of the manufacturer

after the cr signing, our renegotiated deal with adidas means 46m plus bonus per season until 2027 (a bit less without cl, public numbers aren't available; see also damages caused by ceferin/gravina), while nike paid around 15m. night and day
Well you're basically saying the same thing. We wont manufacture our own kits or switch to Kappa or another smaller entity because they wont and therefore we wont make the same money as we do with the larger companies like Nike and Adidas, we're too big for them.

3 sports companies share the 14 clubs with the most revenue in Europe:
Adidas have Real, ManU, Bayern, Arsenal, Juventus,
Nike have Liverpool, PSG, Barca, Chelsea, Spurs, Atletico, Inter,
Puma have City, Dortmund.

maybe Puma is an option going forward or maybe a big name in sports like Asics that would want to widen their football presence, but I don't think a partnership with Kappa will be possible.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)