Juventus Shirts (81 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I wish these players were as much a thing of the past as this kind of shirt design

Cuads is love tho
Also btw remember when Konami came out with the new PES thing and everybody ripped the shit out of it for being and looking terrible? It was and it did, but these faces and models are total dogshit also. The stuff about efootball was 100% funded and coordinated by EA.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Also btw remember when Konami came out with the new PES thing and everybody ripped the shit out of it for being and looking terrible? It was and it did, but these faces and models are total dogshit also. The stuff about efootball was 100% funded and coordinated by EA.
That was because it was shit and looked terrible. A disgrace for a once great series like PES.

No need for EA to coordinate anything here. Konami does a great job ruining themselves, they need no help.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That was because it was shit and looked terrible. A disgrace for a once great series like PES.

No need for EA to coordinate anything here. Konami does a great job ruining themselves, they need no help.
100%, I grew up on PES and was excited to think about it moving back ahead of FIFA (not that I play either of them these days) by being the first to go with the CSGO model of FTP, but they totally fucked it.

I'm just saying that the models of Tek, MDS, Cuads and AS above are also really shit. And nobody cares. Hence my theory, which btw I thought of mere seconds before authoritatively declaring it online. And as I say I don't really give a shit either way :grin:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
100%, I grew up on PES and was excited to think about it moving back ahead of FIFA (not that I play either of them these days) by being the first to go with the CSGO model of FTP, but they totally fucked it.

I'm just saying that the models of Tek, MDS, Cuads and AS above are also really shit. And nobody cares. Hence my theory, which btw I thought of mere seconds before authoritatively declaring it online. And as I say I don't really give a shit either way :grin:
You know what you should give a shit about though?

Your Why Paredes is not a bottom essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)