Juventus Shirts (26 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Always reminds me of seeing the retro kits with it on, a few random years where we won it but not the scudetto. Adds a splash of contrast to the jersey.

fuckucheat.png

Rep for anyone who knows who this is. That collar, lol.
Prandelli looking stylish as always.

I'm just glad we switched back to normal stripes. Been a while since I bought one. Last one is 2015 Tevez jersey. Might get a Chiesa kit next.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A bit of a shame about the collar.

But overall I think they look great on tv.

Can we decide here and now that we will never change our classic stripes again? There is no need or point in doing so. Every time they think of something else it is far worse and we end up looking like shit for a season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Can we decide here and now that we will never change our classic stripes again? There is no need or point in doing so. Every time they think of something else it is far worse and we end up looking like shit for a season.
“We” can decide to sit around in a circle and sing kumbaya if we want but that doesn’t mean jack shit to Nike or double J.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Dont the analyze sales? Clearly the classic striped ones must sell better.

I dont know wtf they're thinking honestly.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am enjoying my new kit. A bit sad there is no Scudetto badge anymore but that Coppa Italia badge is an awesome replacement.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)