Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
expense is relative.

most of my money goes to investments, then my suits and car. those are things i find spending money on to be worth it for me.

for some it might be clothes and videogames. someone else might be guitars,etc. its all about if it is worth it to you. for me spending 80 dollarss on a hoodie is smoething rare, not the norm.

P.S 51k is nothing as a salary. i make a lot more than that and cost of living in canada is very high. housing and gas prices alone re a rip off. same with cell phones, taxes, etc

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If it is felling proud for most people to use prancing horse Ferrari polo shirt or Lamborghini with the bull and shield
Then our logo before JJ logo is the best I think, we should just to make it a slight bigger for polo shirt , caps etc

Football club logo without shield is meh:yuck:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
1 person, per year (without rent)$12,464.76 for toronto, its normal
and how much is rent? in a city like toronto? probably substantial.

- - - Updated - - -

And what does average salary have to do with anything? For every poor fella like Lion, their is a loaded, down-and-dirty guy like @Post Ironic, making a fortune by killing forests and selling fancy shacks to rich people, inflating the numbers.
yes spoiled hipster bums drive up the cost of everything.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont know if anybody post this question so sorry if there´s already an answer but...

Correct me if Im wrong... we haven't won a game with the new black and white shirt right?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I dont know if anybody post this question so sorry if there´s already an answer but...

Correct me if Im wrong... we haven't won a game with the new black and white shirt right?
In official matches ,not yet.
In friendlies as JCK said we won against triestina.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

@Alen should include this in the stats thread for this season. Seems to be a concern for a lot of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)