Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we ignore the vital fact that the red lining on logo and brand/sponsor on a white shirt has very little to do with Juve....this shirt actually looks very good. Sleak and simple.

I would consider buying it over the home shirt, who backside of is so horrible that its unfathomable what they were thinking. Was just in an Adidas store where I saw it up close, ugh...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If we ignore the vital fact that the red lining on logo and brand/sponsor on a white shirt has very little to do with Juve....this shirt actually looks very good. Sleak and simple.

I would consider buying it over the home shirt, who backside of is so horrible that its unfathomable what they were thinking. Was just in an Adidas store where I saw it up close, ugh...
Serious?
It’s plain white with ugly red writings on. The home shirt looks much better.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I advise you all to try on an authentic version of the home shirt. You will fall for it right away. And I don't consider it tight, you just got fat as you admitted in another thread.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I advise you all to try on an authentic version of the home shirt. You will fall for it right away. And I don't consider it tight, you just got fat as you admitted in another thread.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
No. I’m not obese. I got skinny arms but wide shoulders. It still sits tight. Football players might be ripped, but they’re tiny.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Imo this season we gonna have the worst kits ever. 2011/12 season kits had weird designs but at least we had a striped home kit. I don't hate them but at the same time don't feel like I want to own one of our 3 new kits. Maybe an away kit with no name and number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)