Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Shocking kit. Compare this to what we had in 2014-15. Adidas are completely clueless.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Stripes will be back next year
I think we changed in an attempt to sell more kits because they are discernibly different
Then next year when we go back to stripes we will sell more

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The arm patches look horrible and mismatched. They should have kept the same colour from whatever stripe of the shirt it was on.
Adidas- "Don't let traditions hold you back". Do they not understand what a love for the club and its history mean? The stripes are iconic.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
this club gets more embarrassing and cancerous by the season

PSG, Man City are new money arab clubs LARPing as tradional classic clubs. I get that

We are a traditional classic club that LARPs as new money arab club. I don't get that

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow people in this thread need to chill out. What’s a year without the stripes?

We all moan and winge that we want to buy a load of quality for our midfield and then we cry when a design is changed to try to move the club into the future. 20th century ideas will result in 20th century revenues and that’s not going to help us to compete in the 21st century. I’m all for tradition but to be completely honest I’m getting fed up of our stripes, and our kit is not one that the neutrals buy.

Let’s just try to push our club forward and that will need changes. We’re not going to like them all but that’s part of life and the club will always live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)