Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I would like to fight him. Its shit.

The home kit looks better on the pitch as it has done in photo though i have to admit.
The first kit and third kit are amazing.classic design.They did a really nice job with first and third kits.
Yellow kit is really ugly but we have had green and yellow kits in the past when nike was juve sponsor.Adidas has done so much better than Nike so far with our kits.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
This guy is designer of third kit.
Well this is bullshit, that had a competition at their website in which any juventus' supporter had a chance to participate and to choose which design adidas should use in the upcoming season for juventus 3rd kit and the green shirt was a template, you just had to choose the style of black and white stripers - vertical, horizontal, use zebra as font etc.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5575963 said:
Well this is bullshit, that had a competition at their website in which any juventus' supporter had a chance to participate and to choose which design adidas should use in the upcoming season for juventus 3rd kit and the green shirt was a template, you just had to choose the style of black and white stripers - vertical, horizontal, use zebra as font etc.
The shirt color changes every year.I guess we have red kit as second or third kit next year.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Man, the back side, is really really bad...kappa was great, the fond memories I have with them will never fade.
I can't even dare hoping that I see them again in my lifetime, but we can surely do better than this one here, what where they thinking...

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

My goodness. How ugly is our shirt

- - - Updated - - -

No eye for aesthetics. Nothing, zero.

- - - Updated - - -

Scudetto shield place makes my throat feel funny every time and there is nothing inside my mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

It's as if I wanna puke it

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Scudetto shield place makes my throat feel funny every time and there is nothing inside my mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Still nowhere near as ugly as Barca's shirt.

zebrettino

Aug 4, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5554837 said:
Atalanta went from this

To something like this

https://www.atalanta.it/site/pagina...06/26-06-Nuova-partnership-Atalanta-Joma.html

:inter: :inter: Joma's shirts Are so fucking ugly
Joma is absolutely the worst, Samp's have been awful since they switched to Joma as well. They look like they were not only manufactured but designed by a child in a sweatshop. Cheap and ugly. Even Udinese's shirts designed by that random HS Football company are better.

Lazio is looking pretty sharp with Macron:

Only problem is that Macron's numbers look really ugly.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So true. The badges are a mess how could they not take them into considerstion when designing the shirt.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Joma is absolutely the worst, Samp's have been awful since they switched to Joma as well. They look like they were not only manufactured but designed by a child in a sweatshop. Cheap and ugly. Even Udinese's shirts designed by that random HS Football company are better.

Lazio is looking pretty sharp with Macron:

Only problem is that Macron's numbers look really ugly.
Macron :heart: @Fr3sh

Love the texture of those shirts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so whats the problem, it looks perfectly fine on the 2nd pic? did they stretch out the names unnecessarily afterwards?

- - - Updated - - -

but atleast we arent the only ones with such problem ::lol3::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)