Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really like the yellow shirt, always like a link to previous shirts. Just wish they would recreate the blue away with yellow on the sleeve like mid 90's.

Home looks good, but still not sure on the collar.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
They would look so great with 1 badge max...both Scudetto and Coppa are just pushing it as the J logo is much bigger than the Adidas one...

egean

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, I was looking forward to buy some cool looking T-Shirts from official Juvestore but there was literally nothing to buy. How can I find more official t-shirts online ?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Im gonne order the new match kit. But im not sure about size. Im 1.90m long and pretty slim. I would rather have the matchkit a little loose then tight. So L or XL size? Anyone who could help me 😁

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Hey, I was looking forward to buy some cool looking T-Shirts from official Juvestore but there was literally nothing to buy. How can I find more official t-shirts online ?
adidas store?
http://www.adidas.it/juventus

Im gonne order the new match kit. But im not sure about size. Im 1.90m long and pretty slim. I would rather have the matchkit a little loose then tight. So L or XL size? Anyone who could help me ��
Probably even M would fit (depends how slim you are), but if you want it to be a little bit loose then i'd say L.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I just got 16/17 third kit and the seller claims he is selling authentic products. The third kit says Made in China.

Can we have jerseys made in different part of the world or do we get only from one place?

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Milan always have nice home kits

- - - Updated - - -

And almost always nice away ones

- - - Updated - - -

We, on the other hand, get 3 nice home kits per decade.

- - - Updated - - -

And one nice away kit every 2 years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)