Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (194 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who am I kidding, I will probably get it with Dybala's name as I done 2 seasons in a row.

But it will be first time I'm getting home shirt in few seasons, I boycotted them for a while and gone with the slick away shirts (last seasons black one and this seasons blue).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think the back is all black
:tuttosport:

hopefully they change the font too to what it was like in 2013 and 2014

- - - Updated - - -

and knowing adidas, we will play the eventual CL final in the new shirts, so we will find out soon

- - - Updated - - -

the last Serie A game and the Coppa final too

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nope

- - - Updated - - -

Are these all fan made? great looking shirts. Those second kits posted by Siamak look beautiful.
Everything Siamak posts is fanmade. The one i posted might be legit, as well as these 2

last season we played the Coppa final and the last matchday of Serie A in our new shirts, so we can expect the same this season, which means we will get to see them in action in about 4-5 weeks

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #3,557
    nope

- - - Updated - - -

Everything Siamak posts is fanmade. The one i posted might be legit, as well as these 2

last season we played the Coppa final and the last matchday of Serie A in our new shirts, so we can expect the same this season, which means we will get to see them in action in about 4-5 weeks
    so a possible cl final birth would see us in the new kits?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)