Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I don't understand what you want to say but with two $#@!s in one sentence you must be right.:tup:
Haha glad that this brought on a wave of profanity!

I hate the song that comes on when we score. Need to change this shit... Chelsea Dagger by Fratellis:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This should be on the kit and the original one everywhere else.. But...

i've seen this yesterday, a hungarian guy posted it as a comment for some post on the juventus official fb page, too. it looks like a proper badge for a proper football club, not like some logo for a perfume brand. i like it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha glad that this brought on a wave of profanity!

I hate the song that comes on when we score. Need to change this shit... Chelsea Dagger by Fratellis:

Lol odd pet peeve, it's alright.

Also common in sports game more nowadays, went to hockey and basketball game locally and both had this song in their reportoir.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Lol odd pet peeve, it's alright.

Also common in sports game more nowadays, went to hockey and basketball game locally and both had this song in their reportoir.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Hahah...I know it shouldn't bug me but always pulls me out of the moment when we score

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I think the old DJ by the Juve ceremony can make a perfect beat for our next anthem :D

- - - Updated - - -

Military green dumbasss
Good for you, your gay ass knows how to differentiate between different shades of colors. Now go read your signed fifty shades of grey copy while you diddle your butthole you nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)