Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=twitter;821114709541797888]https://twitter.com/CallumWawman/status/821114709541797888[/video]

Probably means something for those living in UK. Goddamn i used to hate that shop full of chavs, i guess ill never see it in the same eyes again.

It was Lapo behind the design afterall!

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

people are mocking us
Just replace the poo with other clubs crest i.e Inter and the joke is on them :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is completely ridiculous .We had one of the nicest logos in the world.What is this shit?Like some Chinese/Asia /US teams logo?Now we have to change our anthem because the new logo doesn't have a bull ,and the anthem verses are partly about a bull.
Fucking unbelievable.
Classless move.Yeah this will rise the price of our shares at the stock market for 1000%.
Wow how ridiculous this is.:sergio:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
When I saw this last night I was in a daze and completely confused.

Then again by this time next season, I'll be used to it and back to asking if Sissoko is suspended.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;821114709541797888]https://twitter.com/CallumWawman/status/821114709541797888[/video]

Probably means something for those living in UK. Goddamn i used to hate that shop full of chavs, i guess ill never see it in the same eyes again.
I don't see a major correlation there. They both have a J and are black and white. That's just a fuckboy reaching to get some lol's and RT's.

Anybody seen a photoshop of what the stadium looks like with the new logo...that will be weird too.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
This is completely ridiculous .We had one of the nicest logos in the world.What is this $#@!?Like some Chinese/Asia /US teams logo?Now we have to change our anthem because the new logo doesn't have a bull ,and the anthem verses are partly about a bull.
$#@!ing unbelievable.
Classless move.Yeah this will rise the price of our shares at the stock market for 1000%.
There is no "bull" in Storia Di Grande Amore, it's Coro not Toro

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

This is completely ridiculous .We had one of the nicest logos in the world.What is this $#@!?Like some Chinese/Asia /US teams logo?Now we have to change our anthem because the new logo doesn't have a bull ,and the anthem verses are partly about a bull.
$#@!ing unbelievable.
Leave the anthem. Change that fucking Chelsea song when a goal is scored...so shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)