Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We need a single fairly big company to give us a similar deal as their flag bearer, rather than just be an also-ran with adidas. But when you see all their advertising, promos and exposure you can see why clubs fall in line to be with these brands.
Nike offered us an insulting contract proposition and now this Pogba case with Adidas. New Balance/Puma here we come?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We need a single fairly big company to give us a similar deal as their flag bearer, rather than just be an also-ran with adidas. But when you see all their advertising, promos and exposure you can see why clubs fall in line to be with these brands.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

Better late than never and sorry for the bad quality. My phone broke just yesterday (RIP) and now I have to do it with a 4 years old one.

@Vialli_92
Cheers! Bonucci looks really nice on the back of the jersey compared to the simulator on the store.

Both jerseys are really nice, I think I'll opt for the blue one this year.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I am currently waiting for the third one, without name on the back of it. I ordered it from the Adidas site. I paid for it 76 euros (free shipping over 50 euros, plus a 15% off for the first order).

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I have never really liked the home kits. I always tend to opt for the away jerseys there is just something about them.
As much as I love the black and white stripes (my favorite team in Australia is also black and white), it's not a great look for casual dress. I do like this seasons home kit a lot though. The pin stripes are a nice touch.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nike offered us an insulting contract proposition and now this Pogba case with Adidas. New Balance/Puma here we come?
Puma's skin tight jerseys look gay as. Bring back the bag, I say. The big baggy long sleeve jerseys tucked into the disproportionately small shorts is where it was, still is, and always will be at.

What happened to the long sleeves? :(

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just ordered the 2016/17 home kit, with HIGUAIN #9 :tuttosport:

First non-Italien Juve player jersey I've owned since dem days of Nedved and Trezeguet. Past seasons I've gone for Marchisio, Chiellini and Bonucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)