Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I love the zebra shirt. Waiting to see Pogba replacement, if there is one, before pulling the trigger on that shirt. Home shirt will be Dybala and waiting to see if he takes 10.

There's this (although out of stock at this link)
http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prod...-Replica-Shirts-White-Black-133868.aspx?spr=1
I really really hate the home shirt this year, personally

I just got in the mail maybe 2 weeks ago last year's home authentic kit with Marchisio on the back for super cheap off our online store

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I keep adding the jersey to my cart with all the printing, then back out when I see the final price. It's a bit ridiculous :(

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Because the home kit has a majority that is black (plus black shorts), whereas this one is almost all white. We did the same in 2002-03 and 2010-11.

Alongside each other there is a direct contrast, and the socks/shorts also act as alternates.
Though it's likely we would wear the homes with white shorts than black.m

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Out of interest how much does the tessera cost to post to Oz?
I'll list all the prices because I don't know if the au.juvestoreasia.com prices are any different:

(Prices in USD)

Shirt: $80.60
--
Serie A badge: $30 (which is frankly ridiculous)
Scudetto badge: $8.90
Coppa badge: $7.70
Name + number printing: $20.50
--
Postage: $14.90

Total: $162.60 :shocked: for a freakin' football shirt!

Prices are high with printing. I've used a 10% off code and cashback site which is offering 20%! Pretty sweet!
I don't suppose those deals would be available to me, would they?

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I'll list all the prices because I don't know if the au.juvestoreasia.com prices are any different:

(Prices in USD)

--
--

I don't suppose those deals would be available to me, would they?
The cashback is a UK based company good brother.

I order on the regular from adidas. So constantly hit with 10% codes I use on everything. What I would say is that they frequently have free printing for shirts. Might be the best time to pull the trigger at that point.

EDIT: That's criminal! they charge to put on the coppa and campione badges?? They're free included with the shirt!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

(Prices in USD)

--
--

That's £93 for me.

Just looked on Juvestore and the scudetto/coppa is already included on the jersey :shifty: Equivalent with Serie A patch and player name/# is €109.95, which is £92.56. Same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)