Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Is this because Newcastle got relegated? :D

I think they look cool, less stripes is always a risk but I like the three stripes along the sides of the shirt and how the Scudetto badge fits.

I hope it's a unique jersey unlike Nike who only ever gave us different colors and slight modifications of a yearly outlet.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The transmission I'm getting today from RAI Italia is so bad, it's like 240P. I actually turned to the game and then turned away because I thought they were showing Udinese, then my brain clicked in and said, "hey I think that's Juve but with the new jerseys".

Pretty shit tbh.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I actually love the shirts. Just like I love this year's as well.

It would be great if Juve makes it a tradition to wear slim stripes one season and wide stripes the following. Change is good.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I actually love the shirts. Just like I love this year's as well.

It would be great if Juve makes it a tradition to wear slim stripes one season and wide stripes the following. Change is good.
I think they are awesome. There I said it. I love them.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
It looks good on our bigger players, like Pogba, Mandzu and all our defenders, but on our smaller ones like Evra and Dybala, it just seems a bit off.. I still like it though..
It kinda looks similar to our 98/99? Kappa shirt.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
awful garbage. we look like newcastle. i wonder if they deliberately make them as ugly as possible as part of some weird strategy. the only other explanation is that the designer got the job through some social program for mentally handicapped people.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Definitely better than last seasons kit. They look good on the players, and may look even better with white shorts. The pinstripe in the black stripes is annoying. would've looked much better without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)