Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wait. What?!! You're the clown of this whole forum. And you literally spend like 90% of your time in the "juventus shirts thread" posting tons and tons kits images you've scoured from the net. Like half your life revolves around thinking about "am I gonna look prettier in this juve kit or that one?" ,AND, you can't take me seriously because we have got more important things to worry about Next season ?!! :rofl:

Oh, no, please, like I'm begging you, please take me seriously, oh so wise Siamak.
Just shut the fuck up now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Wait. What?!! You're the clown of this whole forum. And you literally spend like 90% of your time in the "juventus shirts thread" posting tons and tons kits images you've scoured from the net. Like half your life revolves around thinking about "am I gonna look prettier in this juve kit or that one?" ,AND, you can't take me seriously because we have got more important things to worry about Next season ?!! :rofl:

Oh, no, please, like I'm begging you, please take me seriously, oh so wise Siamak.
i really love how everyone here is such an expert! nice to see that there are many of members here that do have the same opinion as i do about the jerseys post every time and keep it up i just give you proposal how to start a thread not a fight we have many posters here(Like dann and ...) who will be updating the thread with useful information and topics to talk about

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i really love how everyone here is such an expert! nice to see that there are many of members here that do have the same opinion as i do about the jerseys post every time and keep it up i just give you proposal how to start a thread not a fight we have many posters here(Like dann and ...) who will be updating the thread with useful information and topics to talk about
agree Siamak :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Put a fucking sock in it, goddamn

- - - Updated - - -

we will have lots of stuff on our Jersey next season
Actually, that will help alot with the appearance. Need to see the final product with sponsers and patches on and such. But adidas didnt really put in an effort here

- - - Updated - - -

we will have lots of stuff on our Jersey next season
Actually, that will help alot with the appearance. Need to see the final product with sponsers and patches on and such. But adidas didnt really put in an effort here

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anyone else not liking the stars above our logo at all? I wish they were above the Serie A patch, like in this one:
I remember having a juve jersey with the crest on the sleeve it was kinda cool

- - - Updated - - -

Although im proud to have it on our shirt it has to be said that the coppa italia badge looks like shit.

- - - Updated - - -

The most whiniest thread on this forum. Every fucking year.
The things is it is only a matter of opinion no one is right or wrong its all aboout everyones personal preference. Im pretty sure everyone here has their own sense of style and what they think is cool i would imagine that mine is very different than most peoples here because of where im from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)