Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Besiktas 15/16
- perfect stripe width
- sponsor sticker is only text, not a big ass box that interferes with stripes
make the sides white instead of black, invert shoulder stripe colour and you get an acceptable juve dress

- - - Updated - - -

what details, cheap ass juventus sticker

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well, what do you know? Here comes the beautiful response equipped with the great two tools at disposal of the internet era dweebs: Ignorance and sarcasm. :touched:

I don't know why I'm going to waste my time to reply to an idiot like you. But well, here goes anyways.

Sure you don't, because as I've said before, in order for you to be able to do that, first you need to pull your head out of your ass.
Here's just a few comments about how people thought our last year's jersey looked like Newcastle's. So yeah, moron, people actually do think our Adidas kits looks like theirs:
im gonna say it again, you have some serious anger issues. i cant remember a comment from you where you dont either complain about something or call someone by insulting names. it probably has to do with your personal life problems so im not gonna go into that, but better get yourself checked bro

lets go back to the jerseys. you bring me quotes from people calling this years kit newcastle like when we are talking about next years kits? thats a team that wears Puma shirts for 6 years now btw. and see, these people are stating their opinion, cant see anyone bitching about something so meaningless. also, what makes this kit look anything more like newcastle than the rest of our black and white shirts?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
im gonna say it again, you have some serious anger issues. i cant remember a comment from you where you dont either complain about something or call someone by insulting names. it probably has to do with your personal life problems so im not gonna go into that, but better get yourself checked bro

lets go back to the jerseys. you bring me quotes from people calling this years kit newcastle like when we are talking about next years kits? thats a team that wears Puma shirts for 6 years now btw. and see, these people are stating their opinion, cant see anyone bitching about something so meaningless. also, what makes this kit look anything more like newcastle than the rest of our black and white shirts?

God you're hopeless. I knew I was wasting my time trying to reason with a kid: "you bring me quotes from people calling this years kit newcastle like when we are talking about next years kits?" :sergio: "cant see anyone bitching about something so meaningless." :lol2: Now I have to start dismantling the meaning of every sentence to make him understand there's no difference between mine and those. Let alone the comment at the top of this very same page. :lol2:
This is gonna go on forever. Move on. I've wasted enough time on you already.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Well, what do you know? Here comes the beautiful response equipped with the great two tools at disposal of the internet era dweebs: Ignorance and sarcasm. :touched:

I don't know why I'm going to waste my time to reply to an idiot like you. But well, here goes anyways.

Sure you don't, because as I've said before, in order for you to be able to do that, first you need to pull your head out of your ass.
Here's just a few comments about how people thought our last year's jersey looked like Newcastle's. So yeah, moron, people actually do think our Adidas kits looks like theirs:
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of others here feel this way i just cant take you seriously when we have got more important things to worry about Next season

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
God you're hopeless. I knew I was wasting my time trying to reason with a kid: "you bring me quotes from people calling this years kit newcastle like when we are talking about next years kits?" :sergio: "cant see anyone bitching about something so meaningless." :lol2: Now I have to start dismantling the meaning of every sentence to make him understand there's no difference between mine and those. Let alone the comment at the top of this very same page. :lol2:
This is gonna go on forever. Move on. I've wasted enough time on you already.
No answer still? Atleast no insults this time :tup:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of others here feel this way i just cant take you seriously when we have got more important things to worry about Next season
Wait. What?!! You're the clown of this whole forum. And you literally spend like 90% of your time in the "juventus shirts thread" posting tons and tons kits images you've scoured from the net. Like half your life revolves around thinking about "am I gonna look prettier in this juve kit or that one?" ,AND, you can't take me seriously because we have got more important things to worry about Next season ?!! :rofl:

Oh, no, please, like I'm begging you, please take me seriously, oh so wise Siamak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)