Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay, but there's really not much you can do with it to make it look different. Sure there are some good ones like those, the Serie B ones, the Kappa ones. But generally, both Nike and Adidas have given us ugly shit.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Okay, but there's really not much you can do with it to make it look different. Sure there are some good ones like those, the Serie B ones, the Kappa ones. But generally, both Nike and Adidas have given us ugly shit.
Even the much hated 11/12 dress is a god compared to adidas miscarriage of a jersey

Adidas can't into stripes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's because he read your post.
At least I'm getting a thumbs up as well. It's like it's painful to hear, but at least it's the truth. Paul gets it

- - - Updated - - -

Even the much hated 11/12 dress is a god compared to adidas miscarriage of a jersey

Adidas can't into stripes.
Yeah, that's ugly. It would also help if we didn't have to put those stink stickers for the sponsors

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I like them they remind me the kappa shirts nowhere near as good though. Always loved black shorts too

- - - Updated - - -

We should always use white shorts.

Black shorts=Newcastle
Newcastle? Some of the greatest Juve teams ever played in black shorts if your first thought is of Newcastle when you see them then there is something seriously wrong. This jersey and black shorts fill me full of nostalgia. Maybe you guys missed out on witnessing us in the 90s and 2002/2003 and were too busy paying more attention to the premier league

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I really really wanted to buy the next home Jersey since I always end up getting the away or 3rd kit. But this is the ugliest home jersey i have ever seen from Juventus. Pls don't be true..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The new kits :sergio:
The transformation is complete. Now we look like the freakin Newcastle. Fvck Adidas.
it seems to me like you have run out of things to complain about and are now complaining about this meaningless stuff. as long as they make striped black&white shirts it will always look like Juve to anyone, who the hell cares if some random EPL club has the same colors

- - - Updated - - -

I like them they remind me the kappa shirts nowhere near as good though. Always loved black shorts too

- - - Updated - - -

Newcastle? Some of the greatest Juve teams ever played in black shorts if your first thought is of Newcastle when you see them then there is something seriously wrong. This jersey and black shorts fill me full of nostalgia. Maybe you guys missed out on witnessing us in the 90s and 2002/2003 and were too busy paying more attention to the premier league
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)