Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Our stadium is a ghost town. Absolutely disgusting price policy combned with shitty fans. The present ones are very loud and great tho

I can drive to Torino from Germany to the home match against Inter without buying tickets in advance, just buy them there. I probably will

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Are there any online stores selling last seasons kit (not crappy fake ones)? Last years kit was one of my all-time favorites and I'm kicking myself I didn't get a Pirlo one.

On a side note, this seasons pink kits had so much potential to be the freshest away kit since '96. Replace those purple sleeve-ends with a shorter black cuff and take the ugly sponsor sticker and just simply have a black font JEEP on a pink background. Would have got a Morata or Chiellini and worn the shit out of it. But they had to make it butt ugly.

And that new home kit looks chat. I do wanna see the shoulder stripes gone though.
Haven't seen any, but if I do, I'll let you know. I was also going to buy a home jersey before they went out of stock, but may have had a total meltdown if I had (buying Tevez and Vidal jerseys would have been pretty fucking frustrating).

Last year's Pirlo jersey would be sick! I have our yellow Pirlo jersey from a couple years ago, and people really seem to LOVE that shirt when I rock it. He truly is/was a gift to all football fans.

And you're right, with a few minor adjustments, our away jersey this year could have been beautiful.

They are pricey as fuck :agree: I got that special deal after the Lazio superCoppa win, free shipping but came down to $120 or thereabouts. Imo Football Jerseys should never cost over 80 bucks (with patches and everything), that would be a fair price.

Only way I'm buying a new shirt is from a similar deal (free shipping or at least 40% off) or if our new shirt is so beautiful it's a potential all time favorite.
Totally agree, you can't even get an un-customized jersey at the Adidas store for less than $100+, then add taxes. Ridiculous.

I do want a Gigi jersey from this year, and one of our 3rd jerseys does seem to be calling my name. I know I shouldn't get Dybala on it, he hast really earned that yet... but... but... I wants it. :sheik:

Would be pretty cool to have a jersey from his first year with us, I can really see him as a longterm cornerstone piece for the club.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
well about shirts prices are high as fuck but that's for match shirts aka what they wear if you wanna spend less go for a replica.....
I wish Italy has the same policy as Germany. Tikets there are so cheap and most of stadiums are new or relatively. But well this is all on italian calcio policy and each team how much they charge.

And honestly if i had to go to Olimpico to follow Juve..... well i woudn't go such a crappy stadio. I went there for Tim Cup against Napoli 2-3years ago and it was a nightmare like experience.

Blah maybe once they water level reach the nose probably they'll change something...

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Anyone know why we aren't wearing our official away kit shorts? The ones with the crazy, fractal design of black gold and white? I always see us, when we wear our black jerseys, with, what looks like, cheap adidas shorts.

Apr 9, 2015
Nike > Adidas

Everyone was cumming when we made a contract with Adidas, but besides the money (Yeah i know it is the most important) they are shit. I don't like their stripes and jerseys overall. Nike is standard, but class.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Nike > Adidas

Everyone was cumming when we made a contract with Adidas, but besides the money (Yeah i know it is the most important) they are shit. I don't like their stripes and jerseys overall. Nike is standard, but class.
It was just @Klin. Generally the Maltese have good tastes (@Cuti), Klin is an exception. Maybe RUS liked it as well. But then he's Russian.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Anyone know why we aren't wearing our official away kit shorts? The ones with the crazy, fractal design of black gold and white? I always see us, when we wear our black jerseys, with, what looks like, cheap adidas shorts.
because of Uefa/Fifa regulations.

it's not like adidas didnt know about it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)