Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I really like what Adidas are doing with the national team kits by putting stripes down the side instead of the sleeve. Hopefully they'll do it for us next season because I think it'd look awesome.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I bring you some new info:

HOME KIT

The new 2016/17 Juventus home kit will reinterpret the iconic white and black stripes in a “fresh and modern” way, but is not specified exactly how. A pennant tab on the back of the neck will carry something allusive to the club (probably their name on white and black). Black/white shorts and socks.

AWAY KIT

Juventus next away kit is a tribute to their close link to their home country, Italy. The shirt will feature two shades of blue with white details. Like the Azurri, the shorts will be white, while the socks will use blue.

THIRD KIT

The 2016/17 kit is inspired by one of the many nicknames of the club, The Zebras. Colors, as you may have already deduced, will be white and black, probably with some pattern resembling Zebra skin (take a look on the backpacks shown below).

This will be the training range, and you can see the colors that will be featured on the shirts:

+rep is appreciated

jk lol

srsly

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That is one of the things that Juve/the Juve Store definitely needs. A nice, clean, NewEra 5950 style fitted cap.

No Zebra print, no ridiculously oversized or offset logos, just a nice, classic, MLB-style fullback.

So many garbage Juve hats over the years!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is one of the things that Juve/the Juve Store definitely needs. A nice, clean, NewEra 5950 style fitted cap.

No Zebra print, no ridiculously oversized or offset logos, just a nice, classic, MLB-style fullback.

So many garbage Juve hats over the years!
For sure, in multiple colours :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)