Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Gotta say i'm no fan of the Adidas jersey fit. The gap on the sleeve area is too wide. You can see it clearly on the picture with Morata wearing the black jersey a page back. The overall fitting of Nike Jersey's are much nicer, at least on my body.

Jan 18, 2015
you guys are crazy! These Italy away jerseys are one of the best they've designed! I absolutely love them. And the subtle ghost pinstripes are a fantastic touch! Now I'm no fan of puma but I think they've done a great job as the kit supplier for Italy!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The outgoing white italy kit way way classier. Its not even close. This one is one of Puma's worst for the Azzurri, and their current home Italy one is the best Puma kit I've seen on any team. Period.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
the US Adidas website offers no customization, and no scudetto, coppa, serie A, CL, or respect badges. Better off ordering from Juvestore in the US.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Seen a little boy in the supermarket today with the new pink jersey. Was significant because no one of a young age where I live wears Juve jerseys. Only people of my generation, who grew up in the '90s, do. Shows the club are making strides once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)