Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I ordered from Juvestore the goalkeeper jersey and the training pink jersey both in medium size.

The training one was perfect, but the goalkeeper one (Black and Grey) was over my ass! The overall fit was good, but its freakin long. I guess its made for people who are over 190 in height.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I ordered from Juvestore the goalkeeper jersey and the training pink jersey both in medium size.

The training one was perfect, but the goalkeeper one (Black and Grey) was over my ass! The overall fit was good, but its freakin long. I guess its made for people who are over 190 in height.
Pics? I wanted to order the gk one as well.

Mar 9, 2006

uploadp plz gk's one, i wanted to buy it 2

kistos

Dec 11, 2005

Yeah mate, if you can please upload pictures of the GK jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)