Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Even Gatorade and fucking Tecate do a better job of promoting Juve than fucking Nike ever did.

I just got back from my month long vacation in Mexico. As soon as I arrived in Mexico City in chapultepec you see this huge ass billboard:
2m49fgo.jpg

and during EVERY televised match Tecate has been showing this at least twice

I went to the Adidas store though and all they had was mexican NT jerseys. this was around the 10th of July.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i have been fan of adidas and has different kind of tracksuits since the Korn a.d.i.d.a.s song and the nu-metal era.

but Juventus and adidas is just a bad idea.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Even Gatorade and fucking Tecate do a better job of promoting Juve than fucking Nike ever did.

I just got back from my month long vacation in Mexico. As soon as I arrived in Mexico City in chapultepec you see this huge ass billboard:

and during EVERY televised match Tecate has been showing this at least twice

I went to the Adidas store though and all they had was mexican NT jerseys. this was around the 10th of July.
There are quite a few big-ass adverts around, but even now I've looked in a couple of sport shops and not seen any Juve jerseys. The local Nike Factory store has a few green jerseys left over from last year though...

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
There are quite a few big-ass adverts around, but even now I've looked in a couple of sport shops and not seen any Juve jerseys. The local Nike Factory store has a few green jerseys left over from last year though...
yeah, both Adidas and Juve need to capitalize on the football loving nation that is Mexico. It really impressed me how many times I saw that Tecate commercial running though. I noticed lots of Barca jerseys which made me sick.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
yeah, both Adidas and Juve need to capitalize on the football loving nation that is Mexico. It really impressed me how many times I saw that Tecate commercial running though. I noticed lots of Barca jerseys which made me sick.
Barca and Madrid are easily the two most popular teams here besides local teams. I have seen quite a few Juve jerseys though, more than in Scotland at least.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Went to the adidas shop in central Stockholm. Entrance is graced by Real Madrid's kit. The Juve kit is on display upstairs.

$uploadfromtaptalk1438084091318.jpg $uploadfromtaptalk1438084113798.jpg
Awful material. Awful zigzags. Looks really cheap & costs SEK 750! Really disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)