Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanuki

Jul 9, 2013
Gotta say, upcoming seasons home jersey is probably the ugliest Juve shirt I've seen to date. Those Adidas stripes gotta go, and the same goes for the ugly big white space on the back. Looks like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gotta say, upcoming seasons home jersey is probably the ugliest Juve shirt I've seen to date. Those Adidas stripes gotta go, and the same goes for the ugly big white space on the back. Looks like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Our home jersey is way better than last years effort for a start

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Black shirt design is more stylish than pink and striped
Our third kit is one the best black kits that i have ever seen And no ones noticed the pattern on the black short as well

Tanuki

Jul 9, 2013
Our home jersey is way better than last years effort for a start
Last years jersey wasn't that nice either, no - it also had too much space on the back. But this seasons jersey is IMO straight up horrible. Too many stripes (thank you adidas), and too much white on the back and on the sides. My favorite is still the '95/'96/'97 I guess. Maybe I'll pick up the third shirt, if it ever goes on sale, and even though it looks like a Real Madrid shirt.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Best home shirt from the last few years was Nike 2013, plain shirt, black back no $#@!ed up things on it

TBH i think it's boring. Looks like a fake as there's no details. Have you seen the new Adidas up close? The number of details is quite something

- - - Updated - - -

WTF is with Vidals head? Did his face get mashed after the Ferrari crash? :D

Apr 9, 2015
I don't like the new adidas jerseys. The home shirt has way too thin stripes and don't combine good with the adidas stripes.
Away jersey is cool but that stupid white box with red (?) line in it fcuks it up. Third jersey has a gold logo, it was way better when the logo was normal, or al stripes and things are white instead of gold.

Last year away kit :cool:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I think the home and away kits are the best we've had for years.

Adidas is football, Nike is basketball
I would like our jersey with black short or black socks
So amazing and defference with last seasons

- - - Updated - - -

Best home shirt from the last few years was Nike 2013, plain shirt, black back no fucked up things on it

Very simple

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Yesterday I passed by the adidas store and found the Juventus jersey as soon as I walked in the store.

Nike never had our jerseys here, they only showed Manchester, Barça and Inter occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)