Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I would rate the shirt 9/10. I don't love the shoulder stripes or jagged stripes but they don't bother me. My main complaint is there is no silver star but that apparently was never official. I love everything else tho, the thin stripes, white stripe in the middle, clean back, I have grown to like the v neck, etc. I'm probably biased tho because I've wanted 3 stars for a long time and we also finally get the coppa patch.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Wow.

How do I get it with the box? If I order from Juvestore will it come like that? I don't think I've ever seen a jersey with a box like that here.

And, is that credit-card-look-a-like thing a USB?
I hope when I order it online from Juvestore that it comes in that box. And I assume the card is a USB with Juve photos or videos or advertisements. Looks cool tho :theflag:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I hope when I order it online from Juvestore that it comes in that box. And I assume the card is a USB with Juve photos or videos or advertisements. Looks cool tho :theflag:
You better let me know :hihi:

i guess its for promo only.

like soccerbible and other sites.
there are other videos like this on his channel and on some of them it says "Exclusive Package Unboxing" so i guess its only for promos
:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)