Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's the company again, Sports Direct or something?
Yeah, it's basically Sports Direct and Intersport stores here on the high street. The former is more towards the lower end of the market, although they do new jerseys, boots, trainers etc. The latter tend to have all new, medium-high end range for football, running and everything else. I looked in Intersport recently and they didn't have anything Juve, just PL, Crapico, Bayern and random international teams (not Italy, of course).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
As I said earlier, the slogans, the catchphrases, the hashtags, are all pretty lame and over the top in their silliness...but you already have to love the massively increased marketing from adidas. I reckon we'll sell double the amount of jerseys we did under Nike...those assholes never promoted us, and you could rarely find our jerseys in sport shops (in non-football countries anyway). I reckon our profile will lift even more with adidas. Im a fan.
:agree:

And that's well worth the general ugliness of the jerseys.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, it's basically Sports Direct and Intersport stores here on the high street. The former is more towards the lower end of the market, although they do new jerseys, boots, trainers etc. The latter tend to have all new, medium-high end range for football, running and everything else. I looked in Intersport recently and they didn't have anything Juve, just PL, Crapico, Bayern and random international teams (not Italy, of course).
Good thinking :tup:

Gonna stroll along some sporting goods store later including an Adidas store. Hoping to see the jersey live

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Intersport is his too? We've just started getting those stores here in Sydney. Generally pretty good for Juventus stuff since they come over for the Asian Tour last year.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Intersport is his too? We've just started getting those stores here in Sydney. Generally pretty good for Juventus stuff since they come over for the Asian Tour last year.
Nah they are Swiss and have been around for as long as I can remember. It used to be Intersport and JJB here but Ashley bought all the JJB stores up.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Been to an Adidas store in the city. As soon as you enter 3 mannequins in Juventus home jersey stare at you :tuttosport:

No pink jersey in stock yet. Home jersey feels nice, looks like shit. 85eur

I've been to nike stores before and you had to look for a while to find Juventus stuff

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Been to an Adidas store in the city. As soon as you enter 3 mannequins in Juventus home jersey stare at you :tuttosport:

No pink jersey in stock yet. Home jersey feels nice, looks like shit. 85eur

I've been to nike stores before and you had to look for a while to find Juventus stuff
I wonder if they are available in iran and North Korea i hear a adidas store near my local larger sport shops that buying juve jersey with very high price i wanna try and go see this month

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
dafuq?
seriously?

check the official adidas stores near you,if they didn't have our jersey go to www.sportavaran.com and order one!
http://sportavaran.com/سری-آ-ایتالیا/یوونتوس

355 هزار تومن
خوبه به نظرم ولی فقط صورتی فعلا در دسترسه من راه راه با نام مارکیزیو میخوام اون راه راه هم که تو سایته فکر نکنم اورجنالش باشه

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
http://sportavaran.com/سری-آ-ایتالیا/یوونتوس

355 هزار تومن
خوبه به نظرم ولی فقط صورتی فعلا در دسترسه من راه راه با نام مارکیزیو میخوام اون راه راه هم که تو سایته فکر نکنم اورجنالش باشه
chera,tamame jensaye in site originale,rah rah ro ham pish sefaresh migiran,jensashoonam az ingilis miyaran,kheyli geroone vali 80 euro e dge,ba hazine hamlo ina mishe hamun 355 t...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
On the website it only has the champions league shoulder patch and respect shoulder patch for the kit. Will the Serie A patch be available another time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)