Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
But it's fun to over- dramatise :D

As people keep saying it would be great as a 3rd shirt as it is a nice jersey but we are famous for our black and white stripes I think it's insane not to have them.

Imagine Real Madrid never had a white jersey or Man United never had a red jersey. It just wouldn't happen.

So why the fuck are we not having any stripes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Anyone feel like the club want to transition away from having striped shirts and zebras?
i don't speak about good or not, am speaking about the quality. you can dislike a direction but you understand that the designer are doing a high quality work. but for some reason the work of the adidas for clubs like us and some others seems very lacking the quality and there is even some annoying glitches like the stickers and stuff like this.

this inter t-shirt is for street sell and for fans. its a great project. i hate the club. but this is a great ambitious way of updating the image and the brand.

this jersey of us looks like an old joke with low quality execution.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Paratici to bring Messi and peeps to walk on their knees towards the closest store to buy it. One stripe for Messi the other for CR, black'n'white brothers reunited.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Paratici to bring Messi and peeps to walk on their knees towards the closest store to buy it. One stripe for Messi the other for CR, black'n'white brothers reunited.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
:agree: ...and the tiny pink one in the middle for Peppinello.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Guess they're running out of ideas. There's only so much you can do with a black and white stripped shirt.

Nevertheless, it's still one of the worst shirts I have ever seen.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It doesn't have to look radically different each year just for the sake of it. Juve wear black and white stripes, have for a very long time.

Giving designers free reign so years down the line they can have a chuckle to themselves, "hey remember that time when we completely fucked the Juve kit design up for a season lol?".

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It doesn't have to look radically different each year just for the sake of it. Juve wear black and white stripes, have for a very long time.

Giving designers free reign so years down the line they can have a chuckle to themselves, "hey remember that time when we completely fucked the Juve kit design up for a season lol?".
Look at Real. They have a white shirt and it still sells every year. We at least have two colors. This is easily the worst home shirt since forever. And it's hard to beat that zig zag abomination we had a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)