Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
White tips on the edge of the sleeves look terrible. If it was black or just shorter it would look better.

Patches don't look as bad I thought they would look from the photos

I don't like the white for the buttons I think it would have looked better in black or without any buttons.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
White tips on the edge of the sleeves look terrible. If it was black or just shorter it would look better.

Patches don't look as bad I thought they would look from the photos

I don't like the white for the buttons I think it would have looked better in black or without any buttons.
It looks good if they fill out your arms, like it will on most of our players

Especially Higgy

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Is the coppa and scudetto patch the same as last year? It looks like it and i have extras from last year. I just picked up a blank one from Adidas. I'll get my name/number later in the summer when they are released locally.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Is the coppa and scudetto patch the same as last year? It looks like it and i have extras from last year. I just picked up a blank one from Adidas. I'll get my name/number later in the summer when they are released locally.
Yes, they are. Just a different positioning this year. As for differences, Adidas logo has a golden colour instead of black one.

That's great looking shirt, really. Not many people like that big black block on the back but as for me it's nice. Im more into this new font as well and that Jeep sticker has been done nicely and it gives a shirt more solidity.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Yes, they are. Just a different positioning this year. As for differences, Adidas logo has a golden colour instead of black one.

That's great looking shirt, really. Not many people like that big black block on the back but as for me it's nice. Im more into this new font as well and that Jeep sticker has been done nicely and it gives a shirt more solidity.
Ya I agree. Love these new ones. Last years were the worst IMO. Might go Mandzukic or like last year Pjanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)