Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
God. Adidas at one time were killing it. It was when we were getting so so Nike designs like the 2010/11 zebra stripes and that 2011/12 faded stripe while they were nailing Milan's kit every year. Nike were decent at first and then just started getting silly, that 2011/12 one being maybe the most poxy looking kit Juve have had.

I feel like I get used to next season's kit and then I look back and see the contrast with traditional jerseys. It is an abomination. No way around it. And that it's been designed off the back of a market research revelation about some petty American sensibility just makes me hate even more the 'professions', so called, of marketing and design.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You know what. I much prefer these kits to the shit bumper sticker black and white ones with the white shorts and socks. Way nicer. Might buy the top
Not traditional but it's actually a decent looking jersey. Claiming it's not is fallacy. Understand if someone doesn't like it bc there are no stripes. Up to them.

Personally, don't care if it's traditional or not. Change is fine sometimes. At least they came up with a good concept/excuse.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The thing that bugs me is the placement of the scudetto badge it's too high I'd prefer if it was in line with the stars in the opposite side I know I'm being fussy but it just throws me off.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Y
Is NJ really bad? Based on movies and shows I always pictured NJ as a cleaner, more down to earth NY
You live among 4 ft long (incl tail) rats and roaches in NY. In NJ, you may or may not.

NYC is a contender for most overrated city in the world.

Are you proper German or a Balkunt living in E Germany? Do you have blue blood, or are you a lowly Slav?

- - - Updated - - -

NJ is where the sewer run off from Manhattan drains

Both literal waste and people
Would you say NJ is the Napoli of New England?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)